DWC

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
29.07 and 28.32. First and second. That’s 5 damn nice fish!

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
EACD92D6-9ED3-4F1F-91C7-D981774DD363.jpg
Top 51

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard two boats lost to wind. #blow day. Should be better today

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck of a tourney despite high winds the first day and no wind the second, along with a terrible moon.
Some guys can really fricken fish! ��������
52.44 wins it, wow!

dwc 2019.jpg
dwc2.jpg
dwc3.jpg
dwc4.jpg

Last edited:

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are the results posted anywhere?? I looked on FB and can't find anything. They've got day one results posted as the final weights! Who runs this show!! #$%^&>

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are the results posted anywhere?? I looked on FB and can't find anything. They've got day one results posted as the final weights! Who runs this show!! #$%^&>
Go to the Beulah chamber of commerce FB page. The final results are there

- - - Updated - - -

9.35 was today’s big fish.

300sktr

Established Member
Did anyone else think fish didn't weigh up at DWC ? We had a 29.75 in fish on Saturday that only weighed in at 7.4 lbs. According to other weight charts it should have been closer to 9.5 lbs. Both days of tourney we were 2 to 3 lbs under on our weight than what we thought we should have had. Talked to others that thought fish were on light side.
Another question, why are anglers not allowed see weight on scale at DWC? They have front of weigh scale taped off to not show weight. Not trying to start anything but just wondering. Not even allowed to step around to get look at weight.
We had a good finish as we ended up in 8th place and my son caught his biggest walleye ever. Any other tournament that i have fished you get to see your weight to verify it.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea I agree they should let you see your weight, but the scale has been pretty close to what I have seen these fish weighing in july.

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had a 27" in gov cup that went 6.47# and the tape said it would have went more. I have found the weight length conversion is more accurate in the fall and spring when fish are bulked up or have eggs.

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did anyone else think fish didn't weigh up at DWC ? We had a 29.75 in fish on Saturday that only weighed in at 7.4 lbs. According to other weight charts it should have been closer to 9.5 lbs. Both days of tourney we were 2 to 3 lbs under on our weight than what we thought we should have had. Talked to others that thought fish were on light side.
Another question, why are anglers not allowed see weight on scale at DWC? They have front of weigh scale taped off to not show weight. Not trying to start anything but just wondering. Not even allowed to step around to get look at weight.
We had a good finish as we ended up in 8th place and my son caught his biggest walleye ever. Any other tournament that i have fished you get to see your weight to verify it.

I had a 31" a few weeks back in mid section of lake that was 9.5, they do seem a tad small for the length especially with all the bait in the system.

300sktr

Established Member
Seems like 21s and 22s are fat but bigger fish are slimmer. Live well had lots of big smelt it when we emptied it. Fish are always big till you get them on scale.

Wildyote

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I heard one ripped off transom. Driving too fast in rough water usually leads to boat descruction.

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of the boats was a grandpa and adult grandson. They got to close to shore in the big waves, trolling motor couldn't get them out of trouble. When grandpa went to the big motor in panic mode he spun it around and got all of the lines in the prop and she washed up on shore.
It was to rough to risk getting it off so it was left till Saturday morning. It was a new aluminum tracker. It was banged up but they were able to drive it back.

One of the others was a spear job into a wave on the way back in friday. From what I hear trim tabs were involved..
I think pretty much every boat took a wave or two over the bow, I know we took one! Ha ha ha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 185
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84