Ripped off by vallely sport and marine

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally don’t think the glass Lund’s are on par with the Skeeters, Yarcrafts and Rangers. But thier price tags sure are.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
vallely boys still own it. if your paperwork doesn't say side imaging then it's a tough battle

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
ive heard enough about that place to know to steer clear...

Took the words out of my mouth.
had a poor experience with them in Minot as a pimple faced 24 year old trying to buy an ATV more of a customer service I I felt I got treated versus anything horrible but I made my mind up on the spot if they treat me like this over a 10k ATV I willing never by 30k boat from them. And I stayed true to my word. Went down the road in Bismarck and couldn’t be happier

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like you messed up your own electronics order. As far as the finish, is it clear coat or gel coat. Difference between structural and cosmetic.

Donnyo

Sounds like you messed up your own electronics order. As far as the finish, is it clear coat or gel coat. Difference between structural and cosmetic.
Gel coat glass boats don’t use clear coat.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gel and clear coat is essentially the same thing. That’s the reason you can buff oxidation out of boats that consistently see sun. So if it’s just a cloudiness to the clear, it can be fixed rather easily. If there are cracks in the gel coat, then I’d be real upset.

1850reata

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shoulda bought a ranger...

in all seriousness i hope all gets cleared up and if their a good dealership it will

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also on walleye central! Vallely doesnt have the best name out there but taking to the world wide web in this manner would have been my last resort. Good luck and hopefully you can find a compromise.

Donnyo

Also on walleye central! Vallely doesnt have the best name out there but taking to the world wide web in this manner would have been my last resort. Good luck and hopefully you can find a compromise.
Yea I agree I tried to delete this thread until we come to terms but I honestly can say I will be stuck with the boat. What will happen is they will end up repairing the boat I will be pissed off I’ll have to take the boat there every time for service work or repairs. I will get put on bottom of the list. It is really a shame. Maybe I am wrong.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard they have the GOAT(S) Salesmen? Or...…..Horns?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
not slander they are hard ballers and like to brush shit under the rug, they lost my business with their lack of ethics ten years ago. I would go elsewhere to buy anything a lot of empty promises and bullshit with them.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
If your not happy maybe you should go directly to Lund I doubt they want to put out a unsatisfactory boat

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried there is no way possible to contact them without a dealer.
image.jpg

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
Both clear coat (not used on glass boats) and gel coat, have NOTHING to do with structure. They are both finish coats.

Hate to break it to you, but they aren't taking the boat back and giving you your money back.
However the boat has warranty and gel coat cracks are a Lund issue. They will take the boat back to the factory and fix them. Good time of the year to do it too. ;-)
The electronics.. That's on you.

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is yet again a good reason to ask around about dealers before jumping in feet first when buying something that either you don't know about the product or don't know about the dealer.
Things can go wrong with any product or the dealers i like someone else has problems with. But at least you can find out the pros and cons and then decide what or where to buy. Sorry you had to pay such a big amount of money for something that is going to leave a bad taste in your mouth for many years ahead. Most of us at one time or another have gotten stung by someone and it definitely isn't a good feeling!
One has to wonder how people that pull shifty things can stay in business and how in the heck do they sleep at night?
Hope you can get some satisfaction on this problem.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 83