Ripped off by vallely sport and marine

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
This thread is probably the reason he did you right!! Don’t beat yourself up over it.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
You won't convince me that that post wasn't part of the agreement that was reached...sounds forced.

Donnyo

You won't convince me that that post wasn't part of the agreement that was reached...sounds forced.
No honestly they did me a solid, they understood and apologized, and I apologized for jumping the gun with out talking to the owner that is my mistake. I still would have not bought the had I known the damage was there but they did own it and make it right which is what I wanted.

wales

Founding Member
Founding Member
No honestly they did me a solid, they understood and apologized, and I apologized for jumping the gun with out talking to the owner that is my mistake. I still would have not bought the had I known the damage was there but they did own it and make it right which is what I wanted.

cool. I do know the owner & I figured he would make it right. Bought a new Crestliner way back in the day. Paint was peeling off in a spot. I was worried. John put it on a train & Crestliner re-did it. had it back in 2 weeks.
glad everything worked out. now catch some fish.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did we ever figure out if this was the Minot or Bismarck store?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alright this is the end of this thread, vallely and I came to an agreement. They made it right I am happy with the agreement. Hey did me right I’ll say that. I won’t go into details but I am keeping the boat. I do apologize to vallely for naming this thread, I was wrong. If anyone is looking for a good dealer vallely will take care of you.

Fucking SWEET, I am ging to get a new thread started about a boat dealer screwing me over until I get a 40% discount on that anchor I need!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If lgbt? Was a part of this story, Let the girls know, lawsuits are abundant, and cheap
let

- - - Updated - - -

I am less than happy with your story, and the payoff result.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems illegitimate. But truth is abscure. And worth zero.

Donnyo

If lgbt? Was a part of this story, Let the girls know, lawsuits are abundant, and cheap
let

- - - Updated - - -

I am less than happy with your story, and the payoff result.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems illegitimate. But truth is abscure. And worth zero.

Dude what’s not to be happy about what do you want to know, we resolved the issue I’m happy. I will be ready to fish, anyone want to go let me know.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Back in the day I bought two motorcycles from them and a pontoon in 2014. Turns out the pontoon wasn't for me, but that's not their fault and they took very good care of me with that pontoon. I only dealt with Bismarck and three different salesman though those experiences. Scott still recognizes me to this day and I've probably only seen him 10 times in 13 years. I am a firm believer in styles of communication and it seems to have benefited my cause in most experiences. I'm not saying being nice all the time works, but picking the right moment to be an asshole certainly helps. Regardless, I'm happy you got it all squared away [MENTION=6846]Donnyo[/MENTION], nobody should every be spending money on a new purchase without being looked after.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dude what’s not to be happy about what do you want to know, we resolved the issue I’m happy. I will be ready to fish, anyone want to go let me know.

There was a guy on here looking for someone to take him fishing a few months ago. He might take you up on your offer.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84