Old age sore joints

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Any of you old timer's have remedies? this getting old sucks....

been dealing with a sore knee lately,between football and living in western ski resorts for 20+ years the tweek'd knee day's have come home to roost,not keen on pain pills but some nights tylenol helps,icey hot nope...

any input appreciated.

Oh,doc option not yet....hoping for a easy home remedy if that's even possible.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Set on your nuts while taking a dump. The pain in your knee's goes right away right now. LB

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
1. Limit your refined sugar intake (cookies, pie, bars, candy bars, yadda).

And if that doesn't work, see number 1.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some people say CBD helps with sore joints. Ive got raw CBD honey for sale if you are interested... Send a PM.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
2 broken legs below the knees, 8 pins and a plate plus a fake knee and always at night that they hurt,I quit taking Tylenol and the other ones, learning to live with it

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Geez AR your reply makes my knee feel better already....good grief!

Thanx #guywhosintheknow,I like my sweets but that may change.

slapped on this copper fit thing this morning,after an hour w/o the heated get pak she's feeling good.

good doctor friend set me up with a line of medical mj when CBD oil,lotion didn't work in my case.

Lycan,I might give your CBD honey a whirl,thanx.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Geez AR your reply makes my knee feel better already....good grief!

Thanx #guywhosintheknow,I like my sweets but that may change.

slapped on this copper fit thing this morning,after an hour w/o the heated get pak she's feeling good.

good doctor friend set me up with a line of medical mj when CBD oil,lotion didn't work in my case.

Lycan,I might give your CBD honey a whirl,thanx.

Its full spectrum, so dont take it if you need to pass drug tests, but it is legal and I had it tested at a certified lab in colorado.

CBD COA.jpg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've had good luck with Nature's Blessed Cherry Concentrate and/or cherry extract pills. A relative has lupus and has good results with turmeric.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any of you old timer's have remedies? this getting old sucks....

been dealing with a sore knee lately,between football and living in western ski resorts for 20+ years the tweek'd knee day's have come home to roost,not keen on pain pills but some nights tylenol helps,icey hot nope...

any input appreciated.

Oh,doc option not yet....hoping for a easy home remedy if that's even possible.

I hear you, I'm investigating CBD options.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have thought of Medical MJ but I still like drive truck so that ends that, have tried CBD didn't do any good, one thing that seems to help is rubbing my knees about 5 to 10 minutes before bed

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I prolonged knee replacement for over 3 years by rubbing Hemp oil, NOT CBD every morning and night all around the knee. It took a couple of weeks to start working but it took most of the pain away. It does not make them work any better but mostly pain free.

A year ago I had total knee replacement both within 5 weeks of each other. Truly amazing and awesome.

There is a guy in EGF, MN that seeds his own, harvests it, processes it and sells it.

Check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Love-Hemp-Products-LLC-323230558279379/posts/

Last edited:

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Life sometimes takes a toll... Many of the same activities noted above in my earlier years. Started taking turmeric about 2 yr ago. My research suggested to increase black pepper intake when using it. As a retired drug pusher, I was somewhat skeptical. After about 4 weeks I noticed improvement. I stopped taking last fall for about a month and within about a week, joint pain was definitely getting worse. Have friends that swear by CBD, I have tried it X2 and didn't feel it was helping. A little ibuprofen and a lot of Crown & Coke after a full day bird hunt continues to work for me.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a thought... Look into Ultrasound Therapy. My chirporactor does it. 10 years ago when I broke the patellar tendon in my left knee I had it fixed and still had pain and swelling 4 months later when it was time to go to MT on an elk hunt. I went in and tried the Ultrasound Therapy for the first time the day before we left for the hunt... Holy Shit it was great. I ended up buying a machine off amazon so I could do it at home on both my knee and my elbows when they get to hurting real bad. Best $130 investment ever...

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Life sometimes takes a toll... Many of the same activities noted above in my earlier years. Started taking turmeric about 2 yr ago. My research suggested to increase black pepper intake when using it. As a retired drug pusher, I was somewhat skeptical. After about 4 weeks I noticed improvement. I stopped taking last fall for about a month and within about a week, joint pain was definitely getting worse. Have friends that swear by CBD, I have tried it X2 and didn't feel it was helping. A little ibuprofen and a lot of Crown & Coke after a full day bird hunt continues to work for me.

My only comment is Pop with Crown???? who does that?;:;rofl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88