24 volt Strikemaster power hea

Ss34ever

Will a k-drill bolt to a 24 volt strikemaster power head? I'm thinking about using a power head instead of a drill for thicker ice. Any suggestions or input appreciated.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
Will a k-drill bolt to a 24 volt strikemaster power head? I'm thinking about using a power head instead of a drill for thicker ice. Any suggestions or input appreciated.
You might be better off buying larger drill batteries. I like my 24v but late ice I almost always need two batteries. Add in the extra power needed to cut holes with the k drill it seems like a bad combo imo

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
You might be better off buying larger drill batteries. I like my 24v but late ice I almost always need two batteries. Add in the extra power needed to cut holes with the k drill it seems like a bad combo imo
I put my 8.5 kdrill on a 40volt strikemaster auger and it seems to kick out from overload on occasion. Depending on what size kdrill you run I'd most likely be a bit disappointed in the 24 volt version

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree the K Drill bites harder than the lite flite from what I’ve seen. That could cause issues as it isn’t hard to overload the 24v and kick it off.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45