3 friends slain while preparing to fish at Florida lake

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck when walking back to your vehicle at night if you are out in the country, talk to yourself like you are having a conversation. They won't know if you are by yourself, with someone, or just plain crazy!!! Be packing too always helps.
I remember when i was a youngster and conversations would come up about things one of the things the old timers used to say about the Indidans back in the old west was they never messed with a crazy person or touched as they used to call it.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck when walking back to your vehicle at night if you are out in the country, talk to yourself like you are having a conversation. They won't know if you are by yourself, with someone, or just plain crazy!!! Be packing too always helps.
I remember when i was a youngster and conversations would come up about things one of the things the old timers used to say about the Indidans back in the old west was they never messed with a crazy person or touched as they used to call it.

Not bad advice..

Early one morning, I heard a guy who thought he was alone, singing to the fish. When I walked by, he startled, and was embarrassed, but said sometimes it helps.

I'll give it a rip, next time.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Comments like that on a subject like this really show a trumpers mentality
The bad rep kinda hurt my feelers watson.

- - - Updated - - -

I just growl at people when they walk past in the dark. Seems to work.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Originally Posted by watson View Post

Trying some public shaming now?
Sorry to burst your bubble but move on

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Get her a little Glock 26, pull trigger go bang, period. I always have a suppressed Glock 19 in my door, got pulled over when pulling a header back from Canada going 45 mph, showed the HP my driver's license and my ccp, he asked me no questions and said "Have a good day sir". Probably read the First Marine Division sticker and said he can't be that bad.

Hope that trooper was in ND. Handguns in Canada are a no-no regardless of any CC permit.I have a Canadian firearms permit that allows me to bring long guns and purchase guns and ammo in Canada but bringing in a handgun is strictly not allowed. I've been told if going to Canada for a shooting competition it is allowed but you need special permit that is issued ahead of time. Never done it so don't know the particulars for that.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Originally Posted by watson View Post

Trying some public shaming now?
Sorry to burst your bubble but move on
Public shaming is only for libturds to use??? I’ll make a mental note.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Now I think a public hanging is in order, One at a time while the others watch.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
another pure evil criminal allowed free to continue his evil

the progressive approach to governance

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see that one guy was out on bail while he committed these three murders. He needs anti crime shot.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw let their dads have time with them first, starting with the one who had to listen to his kids last words then hang what's left.
In reality let's hope all evidence is there, court system is swift and they don't get to live on taxpayer dime.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I saw let their dads have time with them first, starting with the one who had to listen to his kids last words then hang what's left.
In reality let's hope all evidence is there, court system is swift and they don't get to live on taxpayer dime.

Good luck with that happening they still haven’t convicted the guy that killed four people in Mandan !

I say we bring back six shooters on the hip !!
Our entire justice system is a real piece of work!!!
Way to many people making money on one trial these days ! Rope is cheap

Last edited:

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Capital punishment in Florida. Capital punishment is a legal penalty in the U.S. state of Florida. Since 1976, the state has executed 99 convicted murderers, all at Florida State Prison. As of June 10, 2020, 339 offenders are awaiting execution.​

At 2 executions a year it will take awhile.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
He said "you won't have time to rack the slide, if it's in your holster/pocket/etc, if they're already 10 ft away and decide to come at you."
Three things will get you killed. An empty chamber, no second magazine, no practice.
Law enforcement standard is don't let them closer than 21 feet if they have a weapon of any kind. Personally if they are that close I would forget center of mass as they are trained and put it right between the eyes. No one wants to hurt anyone, but if anyone is going home to see their family it should be you.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Capital punishment in Florida. Capital punishment is a legal penalty in the U.S. state of Florida. Since 1976, the state has executed 99 convicted murderers, all at Florida State Prison. As of June 10, 2020, 339 offenders are awaiting execution.​

At 2 executions a year it will take awhile.

Why can't they speed up the process? Texas has an express lane for executions if there are two witnesses.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like the one skum should have been done away with a long time ago. These POS can't be reformed and only get worse with prison time. Hope he gets what he has coming sooner then later. That bitch that bought him the ammo should be charged with murder too. She's just as responsible for those deaths as he is IMO.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
"he was just getting his life turned around"

"he was going to start classes at junior college"

"he was just lashing back at the trauma that law enforcement had previously caused him"

"had he been paid a decent wage by the capitalist pigs he would have considered working as opposed to a life of crime"

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
After trial and conviction, public hangings and make them televised too. Maybe that will sink in a little better.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11