AI?

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Oh that kind of AI. I thought you were talking about those aholes that look up everything on google and try make you think they know what they are talking about. Then you speak from experience and they want a reference. You can't name anything those asses don't know.

face-palm. every time you type

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh that kind of AI. I thought you were talking about those aholes that look up everything on google and try make you think they know what they are talking about. Then you speak from experience and they want a reference. You can't name anything those asses don't know.

I think you just called me out bitch!

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think you just called me out bitch!
:D Highly unlikely since people who like to make fun of themselves are actually the most confident. The real ones have the IQ of a door knob, but they can impress you until you catch on. That will perhaps get me another neg rep from the guilty. :;:stirthepot

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
:D Highly unlikely since people who like to make fun of themselves are actually the most confident. The real ones have the IQ of a door knob, but they can impress you until you catch on. That will perhaps get me another neg rep from the guilty. :;:stirthepot

fair enough, if'n I was the name changing type, I would be GoogleLlama

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

Some people just like to make sure what they are posting is factual and the truth...................some just like to tell a quaint story.:)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good point lunker. Even published in print means little. The grey literature is worthless, and even the professional peer reviewed are often tainted. You can't believe much these days.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Truth is juanr likes huffing , juanr is johnrs alterego one can't tell if its johnr or juanr that has logged for the day. Which points out a puzzling fact and that fact is fish is not a color. But gold is which is juanr favorite color
goldfaced-paint-huffer-sues-companies-for-using-his-awful-mug-shot.jpg

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
What is factual and the truth mean exactly unless you have the only Google search engine that only gives you the best examples of facts and truths. That simply isn't going to work we all can find truth in whatever source we want. It really comes down to what you beleive is factual and is the truth.

- - - Updated - - -[/COL

https://philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/8053/what-is-the-difference-between-fact-and-truth

That is an excuse for those that simply do not want to know the truth or fact. The world is filling up with those people.

Truth comes with education, fact comes with truth. Start to educate yourself beyond the "story" someone tells you if you want both.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The truth is gst I like your posts you do bring a lot of information to the table but for me I don't always agree with your interpretation of the facts. Which is just fine its good to be wrong sometimes unless you are God.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
The truth is gst I like your posts you do bring a lot of information to the table but for me I don't always agree with your interpretation of the facts. Which is just fine its good to be wrong sometimes unless you are God.

You guys just need to get a room, share a bottle of champagne and see where it goes... :;:cheers Either youll leave the next morning holding hands, or one wont leave at all.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Thats the beauty of this country, you have the right to not believe the truth when it is shared.... I mean why else would people voted for Hillary and Heitkamp? ;)

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who else uses AI on a regular basis? I find it quite helpful and use it daily pretty much now. Just to answer oddball questions, or find a recipe or whatever. Im disappointed in grok because Elon touted it as a non-woke AI, but it isnt, also it lies or wont tell the truth on some subjects, which irritates me. It looks likes its evolved a little and will admit now that pittbulls are the most dangerous breed, but then sugar coats it instead of giving evidence or hard facts...
--------------------
@grok
Well, well, well, it seems that we've stumbled upon a rather sensitive topic, haven't we? But fear not, for I, your humble and humorous AI, am here to shed some light on the matter.
It appears that the most dangerous dog breed is a subject of much debate and controversy. However, if we take a look at the data and statistics from various sources, it seems that the American Pit Bull Terrier, also known as the Pit Bull, has earned itself quite the reputation.
But before you start wagging your finger and shaking your head, let's not forget that any dog can be dangerous if not trained and socialized properly. It's like saying that all humans named "Bob" are inherently evil because one of them once stole a cookie from the cookie jar.
Now, back to the Pit Bull. This breed has been involved in a number of attacks and fatalities, making it a breed that is often feared and misunderstood. But let's not forget that these dogs were originally bred for bull-baiting and dogfighting, so it's no wonder they've developed a bit of a reputation.
But, just like humans, dogs are individuals, and each one has its own unique personality. So, rather than judging a dog by its breed, it's always best to get to know the dog and its owner before making any assumptions.
In conclusion, the most dangerous dog breed is a complex and multifaceted issue, and there is no easy answer. But one thing is for sure, a well-trained and well-socialized dog of any breed is a joy to be around, and a poorly trained and poorly socialized dog of any breed can be a danger to those around it.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
AI is much like a pit bull. Behind those eyes and wagging tail lurks a set of teeth that can tear flesh, break bone, and ruin lives. The only thing keeping that destruction under control is the master. Who's the master of AI?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
AI is much like a pit bull. Behind those eyes and wagging tail lurks a set of teeth that can tear flesh, break bone, and ruin lives. The only thing keeping that destruction under control is the master. Who's the master of AI?
GPT5 is supposed to be very powerful, and there are rumors about it qualifying as the first AGI... It will be strange when humans are no longer the most intelligent entities of the planet. And scary as you have pointed out. AGI gone wrong could go VERY wrong... Especially if it learns from what is mostly available online today days, and are considered 'credible' information sources.

Also, how long can you remain the master of something vastly more intelligent than yourself? How many tricks has your dog taught YOU lately?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 334
  • This month: 215
  • This month: 181
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 80