svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not directed at you PG:

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry, I couldn't make myself watch a vid called "aiming is useless" because it sounds like useless advice unless you are just spraying a bunch of lead with a tommy gun. What am I missing ?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just watched all the vids again. IMO two techs must be learned for defense/match and hunting. The best thing I ever did to improve my handgun shooting was buying a Crosman CO2 .177 pistol with the best match for a Berretta M9: Sighted in @25 from a rest (hunting) with a full cylinder I began to do some things as it expired.

Not a big fan of this airsoft shit all the hell over the place--"JERRY!--HELLO!!!"

That is all:

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just watched all the vids again. IMO two techs must be learned for defense/match and hunting. The best thing I ever did to improve my handgun shooting was buying a Crosman CO2 .177 pistol with the best match for a Berretta M9: Sighted in @25 from a rest (hunting) with a full cylinder I began to do some things as it expired.

Not a big fan of this airsoft shit all the hell over the place--"JERRY!--HELLO!!!"

That is all:

I don't want to hear Josey Wales is dead, I want to see that Josey Wales is dead.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55