Alec Baldwin Is Being Truthful...Sort Of

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The jackass was holding the trigger back then cocked and released the hammer IMO. A fast draw "hero" clip from the movie clearly supports my assertion. What a fucktard.

That is all.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
In my humble opinion, volluntary and involuntary manslaughter are totally two different animals and the real jackasses are the ones who intentionally kill innocent people for the thrill of it.

I can't even begin to imagine the lifelong trauma and regret an accidental shooter must have to endure reguardless if it was preventable or not.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
What about the victims family? That bastard is guilty.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
No doubt in my mind what so ever that he is guilty but point was , that at least it wasn't in cold blood. The kill for the thrill shooters are way bigger jackasses. I haven't paid attention to what he is or isn't charged with so that's the only opinion I have.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: I read a news article and now understand the jackass part , shocked that he is denying guilt. I thought that was cut and dried within seconds after the shooting. I suppose that's one of the things money does to a person.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Pretty sure he's guilty of something but not sure what. Definitely careless (remember the rule" Don'y point at anything you don't intend to shoot." What baffles me is how does a live round show up on a movie set? Who loaded the firearm and couldn't tell that there was a live round in the gun and not all blanks. Every blank vs live round is obviously different. No answer provides much comfort to the family of the victim but if helps explain how something like this happens and maybe prevents another tragedy.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Alec Baldwin - a guy who has made a life for himself by ruthlessly cutting down anyone who was or was not in his path.

I feel bad for everyone, (including his family) EXCEPT for him in this tragic situation.

Last edited:

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alec Baldwin - a guy who has made a life for himself by ruthlessly cutting down anyone who was or was not in his path.

I feel bad for everyone, (including his family) EXCEPT for him in this tragic situation.

​Very true. Being an Asshat all your life catches up with you sometimes.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Looks like I might have to get out my old Fanner 50 and practice up a bit, then call him out at high noon. ::: LB

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
4BB298B6-21E1-42C2-92B5-61D7BD2F0F97.jpg

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
He is an easy person not to like. Turds get treated like turds, plain and simple.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another thing: Cylinders/chambers/bbls can be milled to only accept blanks which a handy "satanic/nazi" NRA advisor could've required.

FUN FACT(s ?): The 8ga "Greener" or "Parker" in "Appaloosa" was a blank firing 12. Blanks are also deadly; I guess the term "point blank"...ask an alligator hunter in Fla or a bomb squad cannon operator:

Sexy jam for the waitress or occasional pharmacist:

https://youtu.be/IjwkRhFSAcs

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can you be charged with manslaughter if you kill a woman? What about if you kill a man who identifies as a woman?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33