Archambault is out

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha, makes me laugh. He won't be the first one though, to trade 10 minutes of fame for a cushy job.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What I know of this is just another crook trying to take money for their own benefit from their own people. Hopefully I'm wrong but history has a nasty habit of repeating itself.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's hope!

161019173457-hope-by-shepard-fairey-super-169.jpg

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am surprised he was defeated that bad. Maybe the tribe realizes how bad they have they have isolated themselves from the outside with DAPL and not voting on UND logo and the other things they have done and are proud of that have pushed more away from them then toward the tribe. I know nothing about this new chairman but it would take huge changes for me to believe there is even a effort to try to start to repair relations which will take longer than I can ever imagine. It would take sweeping changes for me to consider that there is even an effort but only time will tell. As for DAPL Dave his continued speaking on this was just a further slap in the face to me. My only hope is that karma will show him the same treatment he showed us. dukgnfsn

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not surprised at all. The only thing most of the SR had to do with the DAPL issues is live in the wrong spot at the wrong time. That pissed them off. Other than that its just a matter of who promises the elders the most and they tell everyone how to vote. Which is why it probably wasn't even a bigger ass whippin'.

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:howdy
^^^^^^^^^
Me waving goodbye and good riddance to old DAPL DUMBASS!!.............;:;rofl

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
What I know of this is just another crook trying to take money for their own benefit from their own people. Hopefully I'm wrong but history has a nasty habit of repeating itself.
Like Jessie Jackson Jr., Reverent White, Hillary, Obama, and all the race baiters. Most of the people crying racist are doing it for profit.

Established Member
the asshole owns a gas station, I wonder how much money he stuck in his pocket from the go fund me account

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18