Are you lazy, if so this is for you!

Glass

★★★ Legendary Member
This new app is BS. Go check the PreHunt app out, try not to get sick while you do it. I am glad our state is not like others yet. I know this is gonna be popular app in those states that in order to hunt you have pay, but just reading about it makes me feel slimy.

https://prehunt.com/home

Here is a little text copied from their site
[h=2]Scout From Your Phone[/h] Have you ever wanted to see what everyone else was seeing or every been short on time for scouting before the season opens? Anyone will be able to capture locations to big game animals and sell the location from where the animal was last seen to another hunter. If you are looking for a trophy class animal or just need a little help locating animals, Hunters will be able to search the animal location ads and find what they are looking for. Once found, purchase the ad to have the ad deleted before anyone else buys it first. Once purchased, the buyer will be sent the GPS Location and access it through Google Maps of where the animal was last spotted

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does the app include the combination for the gate to the high fence area and the key to the collar and chain on the critter too, or does that cost extra?? ;:;badidea

1gdhntr

This already exists in North Dakota. There is a guy in Devils Lake that sells way points to where he fishes.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is ridiculous. Can I just make up that I seen something by the guys land who does more patrolling of his land than actual hunting? I would sell this info for cheap

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing new there are scouting services provided through out the west. Brain Latturner does a scouting service and so does Robby Denning in Idaho. Unless you are right there you still have to find the animal. They tend to move in the case of western animals. The moss back guys kinda have the same thing going. Its not my business to push my ethics on other people as long as the laws of a state are followed

http://www.monstermuleys.com/hunt-consulting-scouting/

http://wescout4u.com/welcome-to-we-scout-for-you/about-us/robby-denning/

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
effing disgusting

NDGF needs to take a hard look at this BS and try to prevent it

any ideas? sucky part is that "free speech" is protected so they can always claim that :mad:

Last edited:

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Disgusting. They have a Facebook page. Look at the comments, LOL

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
How many people have got a hot tip went the next day and nothing. Me alot... i have found hot tips are generally hot piles of shit.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is ridiculous. Can I just make up that I seen something by the guys land who does more patrolling of his land than actual hunting? I would sell this info for cheap

Please don't! I have enough people to keep track of.

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I go out on puplic land and hike take pics and cords and keep hiking wonder how a guy can make lol and why not bow hunt while doin it post the ones that you don't get close to or chase off lol if people are willing to pay for pics and general cords why not it's not like the deer will be there when they are

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
seems like a way to make money off of selling fake coordinates. Doubt there is any verification process when posting them.

Or else the owner of the site is using the information behind the scenes to go after the animals.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
whitetail buck ranges are not that large

not sure about mulies

I see the same bucks on camera over and over for months

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't see how this would be of any benefit to somebody in ND. Most of the land is private and posted so they'd have no access to the deer anyways. Any land owner willing to sell the info is probably working with an outfitter already. As far as public land goes, good luck getting on the same animal you bought the coords too. But i suppose it would attract people who might not of found a piece of public land without it.

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member

Hey that's my deer stand stay off my land and it's only a spike

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_20171208-103352.jpg ok so it's less then a mile from my house I might be able to shoot it from my porch lol

Stinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
This already exists in North Dakota. There is a guy in Devils Lake that sells way points to where he fishes.

I'm pretty sure the guy you are talking about is selling way points of structure that is easily found using google earth. 50$ for 5 coordinates or something crazy. Atleast it keeps the Sconis and Blue Platers all in the same spots! Half the fun of going fishing for me is finding my own structure and getting on fish myself, but to each their own.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28