ATF overstep

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you complain about it that means that your a terrorist. Now days anyway.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is bullshit. The ATF declares pistol braces legal and millions are sold in the last what 10 years. Now on a whim they rule them illegal and make millions of people felons. I believe they say you have 120 days to remove the brace, destroy the firearm, or register it as an SBR and pay the 200 dollar tax stamp. To register it is hilarious because if you apply for a tax stamp it'll take at least 9 months to go through their system if not longer, well 9 months is alot longer than the 120 day grace period given. I hope this goes before a judge and gets ruled unconstitutional.

Bump stocks were legal, then Trump ruled them illegal, pretty certain here recently a judge ruled Trumps law null making bump stocks legal again.

Also rather funny how stores are still selling pistols with braces on them yet.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hey ATF….

1BBAEBE7-7BC6-4728-8D59-1007BC5B1614.jpeg

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is bullshit. The ATF declares pistol braces legal and millions are sold in the last what 10 years. Now on a whim they rule them illegal and make millions of people felons. I believe they say you have 120 days to remove the brace, destroy the firearm, or register it as an SBR and pay the 200 dollar tax stamp. To register it is hilarious because if you apply for a tax stamp it'll take at least 9 months to go through their system if not longer, well 9 months is alot longer than the 120 day grace period given. I hope this goes before a judge and gets ruled unconstitutional.

Bump stocks were legal, then Trump ruled them illegal, pretty certain here recently a judge ruled Trumps law null making bump stocks legal again.

Also rather funny how stores are still selling pistols with braces on them yet.
Now I have to try and remember where I buried my bump stock ;)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 47
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 14