BaitCloud

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone seen the videos of this product on facebook? Not sure i would ever try it in open water situations but i think it would be real interesting to try below an ice house. If it would just keep the fish that normally cruise on thru around a little extra longer it might be worth it.

TheWalleye

Honored Member
I've seen them and thought the same thing. I wonder how cheap it would be to make something like that on your own anyway. I've seen stuff for making bath balls for the women - would imagine this would be the same w/ a few modifications to the ingredients.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched that video and just shook my head. Next will be an electronic recording of fish sounds on a cd, with accessories for sale on the mobile player and then you'd also have to buy the underwater speakers... not to mention the accessory cords to connect to said speakers. People would buy it, I'm telling ya!

I can't see the bait ball working in late January when walleye can be 40-50ft below ice. Where does the bait ball go then? Wouldn't be effective on the river, neither.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched that video and just shook my head. Next will be an electronic recording of fish sounds on a cd, with accessories for sale on the mobile player and then you'd also have to buy the underwater speakers... not to mention the accessory cords to connect to said speakers. People would buy it, I'm telling ya!

I can't see the bait ball working in late January when walleye can be 40-50ft below ice. Where does the bait ball go then? Wouldn't be effective on the river, neither.

They already have something of that nature the sound is walleye feeding aggressively or some garbage.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
They already have something of that nature the sound is walleye feeding aggressively or some garbage.

Yeah, Im pretty sure its called the Hydro wave. I know Keith Kavajecs (spelling?) has one on his boat this year.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
BTW, you could probably do the same thing as that bait cloud deal by bundling up a bunch of alka-seltzer.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well one problem with it is its illegal in the state of North Dakota. Seriously if you just want to create a baitball down there grab yourself a glass pickle jar and fill it full of minnows and send the bitch to the bottom on a rope

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well one problem with it is its illegal in the state of North Dakota. Seriously if you just want to create a baitball down there grab yourself a glass pickle jar and fill it full of minnows and send the bitch to the bottom on a rope

But what about the bubbles? Don't ya gotta have bubbles?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually like the concept especially for perch through the ice but at a price of four dollers a ball and that getting you only a short time of bubbles it is definitely not worth it. Guy could probably right up some homemade stuff for far cheaper but alas would still be illegal.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
The answer is real simple, just tell the game warden you were getting ready for a bath.;:;rofl
Who knew it wasn't just for baths anymore.

81mUHuidQ4L._SX522_.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And if the fishing is slow with the Mr. Bubble brand and you have your special friend along you could go this route...........

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002260DW/?tag=nodakangler10-20

51hSus7ekcL.jpg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member

That actually doesn't sound retarded to me when suspended at the appropriate depth.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
In fact, that may prove to be freaking genius for a sally ascairt of a snapping turtle. Another fact: Eff, I wish I'd had that idea when I ice fished. Can't get anymore dumbass than this:

th

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I usually bang a couple rocks together under water. Works every time.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just don't drop the soap when your fishing with your buddies. ;:;badidea .................................And no, I'm not speaking from experience.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My opinion is this: If you think you need one of these foaming balls to catch fish, you are doing it wrong. I wouldn't order one with your money. The end.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28