Barrel threading

ktm450

★★ Legendary Member
I called and talked to Curtis with S2i and he told me after this week he wasn't taking anymore work, so if I wanted to get barrels threaded I would need to drop them off before end of day friday.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe spartan does now. I was talking to a buddy of mine and he said they did 2 for him. I’m going to have them chop a few inches off my 7mm and get it threaded here soon.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
All of Scheels store's can send any thing off as far as gun work needing done. I believe their gunsmith is in South Dakota. I know many guys have done this.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Black Friday got the best of me and after many years of looking and wanting one, I pulled the trigger on a couple suppressors. Now its time to get some barrels threaded while I patiently wait for every thing to be approved. Who have you guys used in the Bismarck area to thread barrels? I travel to the east side of the state and Devils Lake area from time to time, so having to go for a drive for quality work is no issue.
Consider sending it to "briley" they do supurb custom work,they specialize in barrel work.

Ruddy Duck

Honored Member
I had Ethical Precision in Bismarck do the last one, it looks good-haven't had a chance to shoot it yet.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 57