beer and horns

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I enjoy Milwaukee's Best Light. So some would say thet is even worse. However, I only drink it when I'm alone or with somebody.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I enjoy Milwaukee's Best Light. So some would say thet is even worse. However, I only drink it when I'm alone or with somebody.
George Thorogood couldn't have said it better.
Tipped a few Old Mills in my day. That was my buddies favorite and he knew the buyer.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I prefer Grain Belt in a bottle to Old Mil.

KurtR can keep his Russian ass-beer.

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
SSGs, aka Soft Shoulder Goldies, aka Miller High Life in a bottle, have sure been tasting wonderful lately.

And Hamms (not the Special Light crap) is better than most other mass produced domestics.

That said, I believe I've only ever dumped out a couple beers in my life. Ranier, and Lift Bridge Farmgirl Ale. My beer fridge probably has at least dozen or more different beers in it at any given time. I drink anything for the most part.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I prefer Grain Belt in a bottle to Old Mil.

KurtR can keep his Russian ass-beer.

Grain belt nordeast is very good. I have recently gotten a taste for good scotch. Highland park 12(celebrated the elk) is the last bottle i tried going to get a bottle of highland park 18 for some nice christmas sipping. Add a nice cigar and i can sit and look at stars and enjoy peace and quite out on the deck

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88