Bison 6-pack

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND got dominated in the 2nd half. Give up 20 unanswered points is getting your ass handed to you on a platter.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND got dominated in the 2nd half. Give up 20 unanswered points is getting your ass handed to you on a platter.

I didn't watch the game but it sounds like it was a lot of mental mistakes by UND in the second half.
Running into punter, getting a punt blocked, that kind of thing.

I think it was typical of a team that hadn't been there before. I think Richmond has made the playoffs a lot in the last several years.

They said most of UND's starters are back next year, so they should be good again.

I don't know if the Bison have it this year either and the injuries don't help.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bison versus the Jacks should be a great game. Not sure if the Bison are gonna make it back to Frisco this year. Lost a couple studs on defense for the year and the secondary is still questionable. Offense has been inconsistent as well. There are quite a few potent offensive teams left.

Bubba has UND headed in the right direction but still probably a year or 2 away from making a deep playoff run. They got out coached a bit in the second half. Was hoping to see them take on EWU for the Big Sky title. Although I don't think they would have won that one either.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big Sky probably doesn't have the depth of the Valley but we'll see how Eastern Washington does. Gotta remember NDSU lost to Montana last year and were mighty fortunate to beat EWU this year so it's not like you can say the Big Sky is so bad.

Yes, the Mountain West still exists - you Bison worshipers should know that as Wyoming almost won it last night.

I saw our boy won coach of the year. I didn't know if the mountain west still a thing or not. it got gutted pretty bad though didn't it with all this conference re aling BS over the last 2 years I don't even know whos in what conference anymore.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
SDSU was looking really good offensively in the first quarter. That was scary. Now the game has become less scary. I hate those ankle-wrenching mofos from SD.

Skibbys bottom

Established Member
Was a little worried to begin with but the BIZON came away with a great second, third and of course a fantastic 4th GO BIZON!! A great job by DE-Fence and OFFENCE alike.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
After the 1st quarter, SDSU only had 23 offensive plays for 30 yards. That is absolutely insane.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Slim get your tics today or wait till students go on sale. This game is generally an easy one to get. Finals and Xmas busy time take the average fan out. I hope it is good game. Tx bound. Bama 2018

- - - Updated - - -

I would rather see 7pm vs 6. 6 to early. But we should be done early. Tg for a while. Go fishing sat

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was able to get 4 tickets for Friday's game. They were sold out in under 3 minutes again today.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope the team the Bison play on Friday used all their offense in their last game. 65 to 7 or something like that. But they now have to play the toughest team in our conference. Hope this ends up like the Championship game last year. We were wondering why our QB (Stick) didn't run much this year. Guess they were saving him for the playoffs and proving to be a good move!

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm shocked that sdsu dominated so much in the 1st quarter than the bison made adjustments and the entire game took a 180. I wouldn't sleep on James Madison and call it an easy win. Sounds like they can put up points, they scored 65 in the first three quarters before calling off the dogs in the 4th.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
JMU looks tough. just looked up their record and they have put some very impressive numbers on the board. in two games they scored 80 or more points.
That being said these southern teams usually rely on a high flying offence. Hopefully Bison D is ready to show what we do up north.
5 days and the March is ON!!!!
GO BISON

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
JMU is a very balanced offense and they have a really good team. They destroyed Sam Houston but that happens to them every year it seems as they are always a bit over ranked. Should be great game on Friday. We'll see if JMU handles the dome better then Richmond last year.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sam Houston is overrated. They play in a cake conference with a cake (Division 2 school) non-conference schedule. This year was the Bison's toughest schedule ever in the toughest conference. JMU looks good, but they won't be ready for a semi-final riled up dome.

death star.jpg

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
JM indeed looks good, high flying offense but so did Jacksonville state last year and the bison curbed stomped them on the way to number 5.
NDSU is weaker than years past in my opinion on defense so I too am curious to see what gives. generally speaking Defense trumps offense when it matters...

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm shocked that sdsu dominated so much in the 1st quarter than the bison made adjustments and the entire game took a 180. I wouldn't sleep on James Madison and call it an easy win. Sounds like they can put up points, they scored 65 in the first three quarters before calling off the dogs in the 4th.
I wouldn't say any team in the playoffs is an easy win. All i am saying is they haven't been playing the Bison either. Other conference's aren't as tough as ours by far. Not saying the Bison can't be beat either. They are the walking wounded and if they have a bad game they will probably lose.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 114
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41