Bison sioux game 2015

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
NDSU has 16 ND kids on the roster. Glad you're cheering for all those North Dakota boys.

- - - Updated - - -

And how many of those 16 actually play?

wtf are you talking about. I'm talking about Canadian and MN kids for hockey that nobody gives a shit about. I don't care where any football team in ND gets there kids from. Myself and an overwhelming majority of North Dakotan would rather watch football. period. why do u guys always turn this crap into hockey. nobody cares. . . . wait for it. . . . someone chime in on those handy stats about how much market share and viewership ratings the 14 D-1 college hockey brings in. lets circle this useless conversation again. thatd be fun :;:deadhorse

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had tickets. Found out I had a seminar I need to be at and had to give the tickets up. I hate continuing education.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who fans your so quick to show that u have no self confidence. Relax and enjoy the game 20150906_204742.jpg go grizz20150906_204742.jpg

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had tickets. Found out I had a seminar I need to be at and had to give the tickets up. I hate continuing education.
That better be some seminar that hands you a magic Wand! I wouldn't miss that baby for a little cont ed. I myself have planned one for Vegas in dec.... Dammit I have to leave the cold here and go to Vegas for a wknd....shucks

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
wtf are you talking about. I'm talking about Canadian and MN kids for hockey that nobody gives a shit about. I don't care where any football team in ND gets there kids from. Myself and an overwhelming majority of North Dakotan would rather watch football. period. why do u guys always turn this crap into hockey. nobody cares. . . . wait for it. . . . someone chime in on those handy stats about how much market share and viewership ratings the 14 D-1 college hockey brings in. lets circle this useless conversation again. thatd be fun :;:deadhorse
I'm pretty sure you are the one still trashing hockey too or are you not? You must be right the bison will never get beat by the sioux until the end of time.... Do you remember who has the better record in the Fargo dome? You can keep dwelling in the past but one day UND football will be back on top in the state. I'm not saying UND will win a championship but winning a rivalry game in ND is achievable

You are a typical bison fan that thinks you will always be the best and that no other team can reach the level you are. I know that makes you uneasy and causes you to throw insults to make you feel better.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just remember only room for one team to be called north dakota. That is the north dakota state bison

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Actually... it's north Dakota and North Dakota state... one of them is the bison. Can you guess which one?

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm done. some UND fan got really butthurt and gave me a reputation dealy maboobber. wtf is that anyways? is it like getting put into the corner in grade school? cant even take some shit. That's why I cant stand UND fans. They get extremely defensive and butthurt and quickly fly the hockey flag. cant even have a little rivalistic jab session without some WHO fan getting sad. thin skinned ninnys. sorry did that hurt your feelers too?

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I can say the same about some NDSU fans. Not all, but some. :;:huh

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just looked at both roster the numbers say a lot NDSU has 16 players from ND out of 109 which is 14% UND has 4 players out of 26 which is 15%. Very close. Now let's look at players from Minnesota NDSU 33 players UND 8 those percentages are 30% NDSU 30% UND there goes you argument about Minnesota players. You can still argue that there is more Canadians on UND team.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats to UND for finally beating an FBS team! This game could be more interesting than originally thought but I still think NDSU wins handily. Wentz may not be out as long as originally thought, although I hope they rest him until the conference season starts. I think Stick can lead the Bison to wins over Weber and UND. GO BISON!!!

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I rather enjoy the friendly banter. Then there's always one dude who takes himself and his team just a bit too seriously...

Hypothetically, can you just imagine the amount of butthurt Mr. McNeely will have if UND pulls out the upset win over NDSU? Do they have enough Preparation H in Burleigh County? Might want to start stocking up... Can't be too careful!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67