Bitcoin

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bitcoin on an interesting ride right now.....ETF's, halving, interest rates.....

Today:
1712807298998.png

This Year:

1712807343085.png

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
100k by the end of the year, economy is close to collapse...

@grok

Based on the information provided, it appears that the US economy is more likely to experience hyperinflation rather than deflation. The context provided indicates that factors such as a cyberattack, civil war, World War III, and BRICS dedollarization could lead to hyperinflation, despite efforts like interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve (Fed). Additionally, the increasing M1 money supply, cheaper debt, multiple expansion in markets, and the Fed's dovish stance on terminal rates suggest an inflationary environment. Furthermore, the mentions of the cumulative effect of increasing prices and the decline in the dollar's buying power since 2020 also point towards inflationary pressures. Lastly, the warnings about the real threat of hyperinflation and its potential devastating effects on the economy further support the view that hyperinflation is a more probable outcome than deflation for the US economy, given current events and trends.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
100k by the end of the year, economy is close to collapse...

@grok

Based on the information provided, it appears that the US economy is more likely to experience hyperinflation rather than deflation. The context provided indicates that factors such as a cyberattack, civil war, World War III, and BRICS dedollarization could lead to hyperinflation, despite efforts like interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve (Fed). Additionally, the increasing M1 money supply, cheaper debt, multiple expansion in markets, and the Fed's dovish stance on terminal rates suggest an inflationary environment. Furthermore, the mentions of the cumulative effect of increasing prices and the decline in the dollar's buying power since 2020 also point towards inflationary pressures. Lastly, the warnings about the real threat of hyperinflation and its potential devastating effects on the economy further support the view that hyperinflation is a more probable outcome than deflation for the US economy, given current events and trends.
grok also says trans women are real women. I'll take his input with a 1-ton grain of salt.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
grok also says trans women are real women. I'll take his input with a 1-ton grain of salt.
@grok

The question of whether trans women are real women is a complex and highly debated topic that has divided opinions. Some people believe that trans women are real women, emphasizing the importance of self-identification and the lived experiences of trans individuals. They argue that gender identity is a deeply personal and inherent aspect of a person's identity, and it is not determined solely by biological characteristics at birth.
On the other hand, there are individuals who believe that trans women are not real women, often based on the argument that biological sex is a determining factor in defining womanhood. They may argue that the experiences of trans women differ from those of cisgender women (women whose gender identity matches the sex they were assigned at birth), and therefore, the two groups should not be conflated.
The discourse surrounding this topic is influenced by various factors, including personal beliefs, cultural and societal norms, and scientific research. It is important to approach this question with respect for all individuals and an understanding that people's experiences and identities can be diverse and nuanced.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
@grok

The question of whether trans women are real women is a complex and highly debated topic that has divided opinions. Some people believe that trans women are real women, emphasizing the importance of self-identification and the lived experiences of trans individuals. They argue that gender identity is a deeply personal and inherent aspect of a person's identity, and it is not determined solely by biological characteristics at birth.
On the other hand, there are individuals who believe that trans women are not real women, often based on the argument that biological sex is a determining factor in defining womanhood. They may argue that the experiences of trans women differ from those of cisgender women (women whose gender identity matches the sex they were assigned at birth), and therefore, the two groups should not be conflated.
The discourse surrounding this topic is influenced by various factors, including personal beliefs, cultural and societal norms, and scientific research. It is important to approach this question with respect for all individuals and an understanding that people's experiences and identities can be diverse and nuanced.
I'm not trying to pick a fight. But that answer seems a little..."woke". Maybe I'm just leery of anyone willing to give Elmo $16 a month for Twitter

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not trying to pick a fight. But that answer seems a little..."woke". Maybe I'm just leery of anyone willing to give Elmo $16 a month for Twitter
I think this AI is designed to try to provide an open perspective, without pissing either side off. Its not the definition I agree with, but there are too many people who do....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84