Boulder

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
prayer or superior fire power or marksmanship when it comes your way.
All of the above huntorride365, but say your prayers daily at bedtime so when your out and about it doesnt slow your trigger time. It's only a matter of time until one of these haters is wearing Kevlar. Also in this day and age he can kill ten people, but if you shoot him and he survives he may sue and win. Keep that in mind when you are picking your shot placement.

Edit: Good video NDBowman. I often have the same thoughts as that guy. I am also curious why we often get these shootings when democrats are in hate gun mode. Here is perhaps a tinfoil hat theory. If your extremely wealthy and also democrat which means you have no conscience what could you do. Surely a few bucks under the table at a large hospital would get you a list of terminal patience, or $50k to a psychiatrist would get you a list of unstable mentally. The terminal without a conscience may do anything to leave a couple hundred thousand dollars to his family. The nut job may be easily convinced he would be a martyr for Bidens cause. The bottom line is this is happening to often in line with democrat timing to be a coincidence. However it may be as simple as a nut job thinking he will sacrifice himself for the cause. The first mass shooting I can remember was at a McDonald's in Texas. The news tried to hide the fact that the man had been a member of Handgun Control.

Last edited:

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oops to fast. Fly Carpin the guy is originally from Syria.

Oops too unable to read. I said most of life in US. It was in response to the notion that he might be a recent illegal border crosser. Figure out the context before you get out the red pen bud.

And as for your Charles Bronson inspired advice on shot placement, shall we revisit Romans 12:19?

"Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord."

Or how about Exodus 20:13?
"Thou shalt not kill."

Or do you just cherry pick your Christian ideals from the wrathful Old Testament and ignore the section with Jesus?

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Before you get out your red pen don't take the Bible out of context. Vengeance and self defence are two different things. Forget being pope and stick to champion speller. :::

I think your insinuation was "he is one of us". That's just leftist bs. Also it's not Charles Bronson advise, it's legal advise that will keep you out of your grave and out of court. Pretending to be Mr reasonable Fly Carpin can mess up someone else's life, or end it.

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The devil inside me asks why we never heard about any (at least that I can remember) shootings when Trump was in office? Almost like its part of the democrats agenda?

There were several mass shootings while Trump was in office. The Parkland FL school shooting, the Vegas shooting... there were more but I can’t recall.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Before you get out your red pen don't take the Bible out of context. Vengeance and self defence are two different things. Forget being pope and stick to champion speller. :::

I think your insinuation was "he is one of us". That's just leftist bs. Also it's not Charles Bronson advise, it's legal advise that will keep you out of your grave and out of court. Pretending to be Mr reasonable Fly Carpin can mess up someone else's life, or end it.

I'll stick to whatever I damn well please, just like you will. And for the record, not everyone that disagrees with you is automatically a "leftist". Some people just think your opinions are garbage. Just like you do mine frequently.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
There were several mass shootings while Trump was in office. The Parkland FL school shooting, the Vegas shooting... there were more but I can’t recall.

Yes. You are correct. I know I could've googled it but, I don't recall all of the dems calling for gun control at that time. Maybe its because it didnt fit MY agenda....

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes. You are correct. I know I could've googled it but, I don't recall all of the dems calling for gun control at that time. Maybe its because it didnt fit MY agenda....

they didnt have the votes to try. they do now.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member

They were calling for gun control and attacking conservatives for offering prayers “but not action.” This is when it suddenly became fascist to publicly offer thoughts and prayers.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
If what they say is true and he bought the gun 6 days ago I want to know where he found the ammo :;:huh

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
BREAKING NEWS - brown man in electric car with biden/harris sticker rams into crowd killing 25... never mind - you will never hear that...

it's over folks - enjoy what you have now while it lasts...

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The Supreme Court is our best ally against this tyranny!

Sorry--false

- - - Updated - - -

BREAKING NEWS - brown man in electric car with biden/harris sticker rams into crowd killing 25... never mind - you will never hear that...

it's over folks - enjoy what you have now while it lasts...

Is this real or a metaphor?

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cavanaugh and Barrett are not inspiring. Roberts is a noodle.

Is the vehicle homicide in NYC from a while back? If so, what real evidence do you have?

Last edited:

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
raider was simply illustrating the point that you will not hear about things that happen if it doesn't fit the agenda. Might be a drive-by in Chicago that takes out 10 people, but not really news unless they can pin it on a white guy.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
All good with Raider: Just wanted to ensure I could use the "Prius" argument against a fucktard.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

Oh, but they did. There are any number of sound bites they provided about how it was all Trump and the Republican's fault for not allowing "common sense" gun control and sarcastically adding they only offer "thoughts and prayers". Lots of political hay was made with all of them.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 168
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 59