Busy fall so far!

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
Havn't had a lot of time to hunt for myself as 4 kids and a wife all hunting has kept me busy. Youngest 11 shot a velvet buck opening night. Wife shot opening sunday of archery. 14yo had a youth tag for the badlands and shot a nice buck. Have a 20yo with her first rifle tag a few archery tags left. The 20yo is holding out for a giant I have been watching since June but she has limited time with school and work. We havn't seen him since opener but know he is around. So many kids hunting has been a blast and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I will keep you updated as the season goes on.

deer.jpg

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow you are busy. Congrats to you and your family and good luck for the rest of your seasons.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Congrats to the entire family on a fantastic hunting season. Looks like you'll have plenty of tasty meals this winter and spring and many great conversations about the hunts that provided the meals.

Looks like a great family, hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

racksntails

That looks like a good kind of busy. It looks like it will be a hard fall to top but a good time trying in the years to come.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88