Buying worms is weird?

DerHornen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was in scheels picking up a bunch of random tackle and got 2 dozen crawlers on the way through. If I had to guess the cashier up front was most likely a high schooler. She picks up the worms to ring them up and gives me a sideways, confused look and says, "is this dirt?!" I told her they were night crawlers and she shrugged her shoulders and said "oh well, I've seen weirder". The guy in the next aisle over was doing his best to hold it in when he saw the creepy customer look she had.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some good fun is to stare at someone's earlobe when you're talking to them. Keep a straight face; it's hard!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some good fun is to stare at someone's earlobe when you're talking to them. Keep a straight face; it's hard!

Haha, Some great advice that is, I did that once to a guy and he said what you looking at. When I told him he tried to hit me. The poor bugger must have got his head bashed into a carrom board hard when he was a little kid. .

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get that a lot when I buy smelt. Does it annoy anyone else when the cashier has to chat about anything you buy? I swear it happens to me more often than not. My neighbors thought I was on dope walking around the yard in the rain also til they found out there is free bait laying out there.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha, Some great advice that is, I did that once to a guy and he said what you looking at. When I told him he tried to hit me. The poor bugger must have got his head bashed into a carrom board hard when he was a little kid. .

I don't understand a few things: 1. Why did you tell him instead of feigning ignorance and insult? B. Were you effing with someone in a mental or penal institution? I don't get the attempted assault. Three. What is a "carrom" board?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't understand a few things: 1. Why did you tell him instead of feigning ignorance and insult? Question # 1 I am hard of hearing and he told me I should invest in some hearing aids. Were you effing with someone in a mental or penal institution? No, he works at a gas station . I don't get the attempted assault. It was a gay attempt to beat me up. Three. What is a "carrom" board?
Carrom is a pool table that poor kids play on.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why the hell was he trying to beat you up?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm lost. Is this "Slow" sensing something? I DO know this is nothing to be effed with. Ol' Slow will break bones.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was buying a some medicated wipes once, made me feel pretty cool when the cute young cashier rang it up.

I wasn't staring at her earlobes either, but I was staring

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 109
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67