Caitlin Clark?!?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its main purpose was to drive a wedge between law enforcement and the public. Once they get law enforcement feeling like they're no longer respected/admired by the public, they become disconnected and angry.

Many of the good ones leave the force and the new recruits are selected/groomed to be brown shirt types who are OK with "just following orders" when it comes to busting heads for the feds down the road. Once you feel hated by the community your empathy plummets.

Brick by brick by brick. You see the destruction of the binds that tied us happening all around. Sports, the injustice system, movies.... everything that we used to communally admire/recognize/honor/enjoy is being targeted. It's ridiculously apparent.

Laugh all you want camper - I know what your goal is and what lies in your heart. Good luck with that in the eternal.

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its main purpose was to drive a wedge between law enforcement and the public. Once they get law enforcement feeling like they're no longer respected/admired by the public, they become disconnected and angry.

Many of the good ones leave the force and the new recruits are selected/groomed to be brown shirt types who are OK with "just following orders" when it comes to busting heads for the feds down the road. Once you feel hated by the community your empathy plummets.

Brick by brick by brick. You see the destruction of the binds that tied us happening all around. Sports, the injustice system, movies.... everything that we used to communally admire/recognize/honor/enjoy is being targeted. It's ridiculously apparent.

Laugh all you want camper - I know what you're goal is and what lies in your heart. Good luck with that in the eternal.
I think it has more to do with them trying to make law enforcement hesitant to do their jobs, especially when it comes to enforcing laws against specific groups that tend to commit crimes at exceptionally high rates...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it has more to do with them trying to make law enforcement hesitant to do their jobs, especially when it comes to enforcing laws against specific groups that tend to commit crimes at exceptionally high rates...
What's the long game at play here? What's the purpose / usefulness / benefit of not enforcing laws against those most likely to commit crimes?

Marxists have patience. They indoctrinated our kids by taking over school curricula. You don't do that overnight. These people play chess when it comes to getting what they want.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guy is spot on with his posts....... well said Guy!
In 1965, Mr. Harvey broadcast "If I Were the Devil." Although it has been over a half a century since the broadcast, Mr. Harvey's words describe our current times to a tee.
The devil is on the loose!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Laugh all you want camper - I know what you're goal is and what lies in your heart. Good luck with that in the eternal.
Another great response.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another great response.
One day you wake up and despite your desire to think the best of people and country - you realize that even if only 1% of our populace are truly evil people, the government/political system is destined to let them rise to the top if personal accountability (aka a fear of God) isn't a factor.

And it hasn't been for a while (we're a secular culture now).

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That fiasco affected us all, deeply. It changed the fabric of our society - by design. And for the worse.
It never affected any part of my work or personal life at all. It may have affected you, but not me.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems like a very insular take.

I’m part of a culture/society that I value. When it’s harmed, I feel it.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
It never affected any part of my work or personal life at all. It may have affected you, but not me.
So bury your head in the sand pal.
In the first few days after George Floyd was killed by Minneapolis police, rioters tore through dense stretches of Minneapolis, St. Paul and other metro communities in retaliation, causing millions in property damage to more than 1,500 locations.

In their wake, vandals left a trail of smashed doors and windows, covered hundreds of boarded-up businesses with graffiti and set fire to nearly 150 buildings, with dozens burned to the ground. Pharmacies, groceries, liquor stores, tobacco shops and cell phone stores were ransacked, losing thousands of dollars in stolen merchandise. Many were looted repeatedly over consecutive nights.

Other property — like gas stations, restaurants and even parked cars — was set on fire, with much of it completely destroyed.

The full extent of damage to Twin Cities buildings — including residences, churches, non-profits and minority-owned businesses — could take weeks or months to calculate. Already on the ropes from months of lost revenue .

And your moronic response it to give it up.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems like a very insular take.

I’m part of a culture/society that I value. When it’s harmed, I feel it.
Are you woke or a Karen? Insular take, hahaha. I couldn’t have described your babble any better. WTF is wrong with you guys? Go hide in your basement. I’ll post when the coast is clear.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
So bury your head in the sand pal.
In the first few days after George Floyd was killed by Minneapolis police, rioters tore through dense stretches of Minneapolis, St. Paul and other metro communities in retaliation, causing millions in property damage to more than 1,500 locations.

In their wake, vandals left a trail of smashed doors and windows, covered hundreds of boarded-up businesses with graffiti and set fire to nearly 150 buildings, with dozens burned to the ground. Pharmacies, groceries, liquor stores, tobacco shops and cell phone stores were ransacked, losing thousands of dollars in stolen merchandise. Many were looted repeatedly over consecutive nights.

Other property — like gas stations, restaurants and even parked cars — was set on fire, with much of it completely destroyed.

The full extent of damage to Twin Cities buildings — including residences, churches, non-profits and minority-owned businesses — could take weeks or months to calculate. Already on the ropes from months of lost revenue .

And your moronic response it to give it up.
Have you seen the rebuild? Climb out of your safe spot and enjoy life. You guys whine more than a 3rd grade girls class.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you seen the rebuild? Climb out of your safe spot and enjoy life. You guys whine more than a 3rd grade girls class.
So you want us to oohhh and awe over how the rebuild looks after these morons destroyed everything in their own neighborhood Because a useless piece of shit died of an overdose while in custody?? You are something special.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 10