Caitlin Clark?!?

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you want us to oohhh and awe over how the rebuild looks after these morons destroyed everything in their own neighborhood Because a useless piece of shit died of an overdose while in custody?? You are something special.
Gloom and doom, gloom and doom!! How do you guys drag your dead asses out of bed in the morning. I’m not arguing that he was a piece of shit but let’s move on already. I bet more than half you boys still have a mullet and wear wife beaters. If we boycotted every area or event where there was an incident, there’d be no reason to ever leave the house. Fuck me!! Haha. Rant over.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So bury your head in the sand pal.
In the first few days after George Floyd was killed by Minneapolis police, rioters tore through dense stretches of Minneapolis, St. Paul and other metro communities in retaliation, causing millions in property damage to more than 1,500 locations.

In their wake, vandals left a trail of smashed doors and windows, covered hundreds of boarded-up businesses with graffiti and set fire to nearly 150 buildings, with dozens burned to the ground. Pharmacies, groceries, liquor stores, tobacco shops and cell phone stores were ransacked, losing thousands of dollars in stolen merchandise. Many were looted repeatedly over consecutive nights.

Other property — like gas stations, restaurants and even parked cars — was set on fire, with much of it completely destroyed.

The full extent of damage to Twin Cities buildings — including residences, churches, non-profits and minority-owned businesses — could take weeks or months to calculate. Already on the ropes from months of lost revenue .

And your moronic response it to give it up.
Yes, I agree with everything you said. It was terrible what they did to all the town/cities in the aftermath of the death. My point is, it didn't effect my everyday life. My work place or personal life.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, I agree with everything you said. It was terrible what they did to all the town/cities in the aftermath of the death. My point is, it didn't effect my everyday life. My work place or personal life.
Maybe it did affect others. Me thinks it did affect you in some shape. Prove me wrong.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe it did affect others. Me thinks it did affect you in some shape. Prove me wrong.
For one thing it affected us all because there was billions of dollars of damage that wasn't rebuilt free. The feds are always pouring money into states that can't handle their own future.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
She is going to single handedly change the sport, to be able to pack arenas as a rookie tells you either the other bull dykes will either hop on the bandwagon or be stuck with the rest of the pariah.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
That cc step back jump shot is something you don't see or rarely see from a female shooter l, she is definitely in a league of her own. The peanut gallery who posted on the Olympics thread on her mediocre playing should really take a look at his video and humbly come back and consider changing their opinion but I know it will never happen. Thanks for sharing Lycanthrope I know there are lots of cc videos on YouTube but this one is worth the watch because I am a cc fan.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Her highlight videos are some of her best plays. And you can have maybe half of the WNBA players have really good highlights. The thing with Caitlin Clark is, it's just about every game she plays. I think it's jealousy thats keeping her off the Olympic team.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Her highlight videos are some of her best plays. And you can have maybe half of the WNBA players have really good highlights. The thing with Caitlin Clark is, it's just about every game she plays. I think it's jealousy thats keeping her off the Olympic team.
That and none of the players wanted to bunk with a straight white woman

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
She really does make it easy, I did notice though that the refs let these girls/woman play some serious full contact b ball that reminds me of some b ball from 80 90s men's b ball.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I comparing to the NBA of today
You must not have watched the playoffs this year. But you said 80’s and 90’s . Even comparing to today is no comparison. The speed and athleticism of the wnba is an average high school game.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You must not have watched the playoffs this year. But you said 80’s and 90’s . Even comparing to today is no comparison. The speed and athleticism of the wnba is an average high school game.
The refs in the wnba are not quick to blow the whistle in a moving screen violation, reaching in on a lay up, or hands to the face. If you watch the one video where cc was fouled at least 3 times during her mj style drive in the paint. That's the game of the 80s or 90s Era basketball comparing to the NBA of today where the refs are willing to blow the whistle if a defensive player grabs a jersey. That's why there is absolutely no defensive game in the NBA today. I know it's apples to oranges as far as the speed and overall skills of the players but cc is on a whole different level compared to the majority of the wnba rosters. Her speed and agility hasn't really caught up with the rest of the players so players are able to get away with calls that are clearly a blatant fouls. For tbe record I never played a quarter of b ball anytime I was in school and it probably shows with my pack 9f overall knowledge in the terminology. But I can see with my eyes that the wnba is a whole different sport compared to the NBA of today comparing the officiating and the overall aggressiveness of the games.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The refs in the wnba are not quick to blow the whistle in a moving screen violation, reaching in on a lay up, or hands to the face. If you watch the one video where cc was fouled at least 3 times during her mj style drive in the paint. That's the game of the 80s or 90s Era basketball comparing to the NBA of today where the refs are willing to blow the whistle if a defensive player grabs a jersey. That's why there is absolutely no defensive game in the NBA today. I know it's apples to oranges as far as the speed and overall skills of the players but cc is on a whole different level compared to the majority of the wnba rosters. Her speed and agility hasn't really caught up with the rest of the players so players are able to get away with calls that are clearly a blatant fouls. For tbe record I never played a quarter of b ball anytime I was in school and it probably shows with my pack 9f overall knowledge in the terminology. But I can see with my eyes that the wnba is a whole different sport compared to the NBA of today comparing the officiating and the overall aggressiveness of the games.
You definitely didn’t watch this year. Go watch joker setting screens. The refs definitely swallowed their whistles during the play offs. The defensive play this year was at a level not seen in years.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 59
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 20