Calling our Lost Members

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
So Vollmer built this place for those of us who were tired of the BS at FBO. I think Vollmer understands that what makes a great online community is the members. I never got axed but walked away when some very valuable members (Horsager,Jiffy...) got the hatchet. Who has contact with these guys to let them know about NDA? We had some great threads with some really smart/experienced members.

It's been a long time since I've read a thread and had tears running down my face from laughing too.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
You said it perfectly. I built this for all of us outdoorsmen. Let's work together to make it active. Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

20150830_135821_resized.jpg

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Patience is key. I am dumping some money into Facebook Ads and Google Ads, just to help get the word out. But, at the end of the day nothing beats word of mouth ... and real activity.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have to ask Vollmer - are you running on Redbull and Mt Dew right now? You've put in some time in from late last night through today.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I have to ask Vollmer - are you running on Redbull and Mt Dew right now? You've put in some time in from late last night through today.

It's Mountain Dew haha. I'll have a hard time sleeping until this thing starts rolling. Bit of a nervous nelly.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vollmer...I really like the fact that people can post the city that they live in. That's a big part of living in ND.... when you talk to someone gotta know where they are from.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Vollmer...I really like the fact that people can post the city that they live in. That's a big part of living in ND.... when you talk to someone gotta know where they are from.

I completely agree ... I like knowing who is in my area.

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will get Horsager on board. Who's gonna get SVNMAG to join? Haha

I'll try, but he's got a mind of his own. It may be too newfangled for his taste or something who knows...

- - - Updated - - -

I thought JayKay was coming too, where the flip you at man?

Attachments

IMG_20160215_123041237.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82