Carson Wentz watch

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Senior bowl recap on NFL channel (Midco 306) tonight at 7pm- 9pm. Wed. and Thurs night too.

Senior bowl practice televised on ESPNU (midco 320) Wed and thursday Morning. 9:30-11:30 am.

Twitter has exploded about the news of him being a possible 2nd rounder in the past and now possibly a top 10 pick.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
i watched risto... thanks for the 411...

he looked good, and was definitely being watched and keyed on by the analysts...

i just hope he doesn't some how end up in green and gold at the next level... that would be a huge buzz kill for me...

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw one mock draft cant remember where think it was NFL network had him number 4 overall to cowboys....now that would be abuzz kill

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea! I don't like either green and gold or white and silver. Wife says she will follow him to the next level no matter what. For me it has to be on a team I don't hate. Those are two teams on my short list I can't stand watching. A huge Cowboy fan at work swears the Cowboys will not pick a QB in the first round so guessing they may go after (i hope) RGIII or Johnny Football.

Either way I hope he knocks the next few months out of this world and creates an awesome future for himself.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Keep an eye on the 49ers, don't know if Wentz is a chip kelly guy. But their GM Trent Baalke has ties to NDSU an alumni and d line coach. And was the AD at fargo shanley

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Odds are he goes at 2 to philly or 15 to the rams. Certainly wouldn't rule him out to the boys but I for one don't care where he goes just want him to go as high as possible.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a boys fan but would rather see him go there and learn for a couple years. Than go to Cleveland and get thrown into a pack of hunger wolves.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
most of the playoff teams would at least give him a look... i'd sure like to see him get a shot without getting killed in the first couple years like he may, going in the top 10...

imho, him going 20th+, but in the first would be best case for him ...

i'm hoping for the best...

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/p...missouri-valley-conference-yup-history-awaits

Combine starts up Today I think. Wentz supposed to be on tv on Saturday as far as skills I think and Haeg on Sunday.

Article says Goff is higher on Kiper's board but being Wentz is a better fit for the Browns, Kiper has him going ahead of Goff in his mock draft.
Haeg and the olinemen go on Friday. It'll be interesting to see Carson up against the other top QB prospects Goff and Lynch head to head finally. They are all expected to throw too so it should be a fun watch.

Ragnar

Founding Member
Founding Member
I must have missed something dean, #2 to philly? The Browns own the #2 pick and that may be where he ends up. Hope not though, the Browns are where talent goes to die.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I must have missed something dean, #2 to philly? The Browns own the #2 pick and that may be where he ends up. Hope not though, the Browns are where talent goes to die.
Yeah just saw that and no idea how the Browns turned into Philly!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carson couldn't have graduated in a better year in regards to QB's going to the pros.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 7