Cayler Ellingson

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Read the quote the giant asshole posted. Tard says we love Cayler and warmest condolences even though he has no clue who the young man is, but made sure to make it political and about himself and that's what the giant asshole thinks is a great man.
Oh I get it you were calling Trump cheeto. I thought it might be a slang reference that people my age wouldn't understand.
As far as politicians Watson they are all sacks of crap, but on average the democrats stink more. I dislike Republicans slightly less. Republicans worship money and democrats worship perversions.
It is odd thought that even though the republicans do anything for a buck its the democrats that are on average the richest. Its also strange that on average the Washington Republicans give oon average three times as much to charity as their democrat colleagues. It's difficult to understand.

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cc0co5nVIAATodo.jpeg
You are really reaching here.
So when we do it in Church, you are saying we are Nazi's? Wow.
When I have seen it on TV on Trump's tours, there is a song playing that is either about our Country or about our Flag. That is what I think they are honoring when they raise their arms.
Maybe I am wrong and they are honoring Trump. He did make this Country Great again before Brandon took it back down.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are really reaching here.
So when we do it in Church, you are saying we are Nazi's? Wow.
When I have seen it on TV on Trump's tours, there is a song playing that is either about our Country or about our Flag. That is what I think they are honoring when they raise their arms.
Maybe I am wrong and they are honoring Trump. He did make this Country Great again before Brandon took it back down.
To me it looks like those people that wave their lighters at a concert, not a solute like those who followed Hitler. I always thought waving a flame was corny, but not demented as in loving perversions like the left. They want to revive Sodom and Gomorrah.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The ignore function works very well on this site. Use it and dont feed the troll. The post does not even show up so you dont even know its posting unless some one quotes it

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
The ignore function works very well on this site. Use it and dont feed the troll. The post does not even show up so you dont even know its posting unless some one quotes it
Some of you tough guys are really thinned skin. Lol.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am working in the area of Carrington, the rv spot I rent out is friends with Caylers parents. and also the dollar general store is where cayler had been working before this incident. The whole thing of the political motivation is simply not true, as far as shannon and Cayler knowing each other was fabricated. Shannon was just some lonely guy who like many liberals hated himself and wanted to make someone else feel like what he felt like inside which is dead. This was not premeditated and cayler unfortunately was the victim that shannon chose to destroy that night. tragic

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member

Shannon Brandt charged with murder in death of Cayler Ellingson, who was allegedly 'ran over' by SUV​

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Should be premeditated murder as he went looking for him to run him over.
the way I have been hearing that actually Shannon never talked to Cayler, I talked to the ladies that worked with Cayler that the Leo talked to Caylers friends who were at the dance and all of them said that shannon never talked to cayler. Its just upsetting that the MSN needed to make this political when there never was. I for one am i happy that it is not

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard on the radio they are now charging him with murder and leaving the scene of an accident that had a death. I'm not sure why he stated in his questioning that he had it out with him over a political dispute. The news agencies were just going off of the perps own testimony. He was to dumb to invoke his 5th amendment rights. Probably too drunk. As Ron White says, " I had the right to remain silent, but not the ABILITY"

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74