Chad Issak trial

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can tell you he is batshit crazy, never was able to comprehend consequences of his actions, and is dumb as a box of rocks. HOWEVER, those are all things that should be used to throw people in the slammer, not keep them out.

^^^Abbreviated quote from Dirty's post. I deleted too much of the original for it to appear as quote.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These "Dirty" words reflect my opinion exactly. Insanity defenses are complete bullshit...if you're crazy enough to do it once, who says you won't have another "episode"? Sometimes, it seems the more horrific your crime, the better off you are..."No sane person would do that."

Exactly. No sane person would do that. Lock 'em up forever, or just end 'em, so they don't do it again.

Do the transgender/non-binary people have dibs on "'em" too, or just "they/them"? Didn't want to come off as transphobic...

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Next question I have is, supposing he is found guilty by the jury , does he still have any bargaining power or leverage for admitting that others were involved ? Thinking like if someone maybe knew his abilities and or disabilities and talked him into doing this. Is it still in the deck for him to squeal on them for his benefit ? I still think he has a story to tell , I'd like to hear it . I can't blame anyone that thinks he is the culprit, I have a hunch you are all right, he deserves a fair trial and he is getting one from what I can tell . If he has anything to say he will want to take the stand, can his lawyers legally keep him from testifying in his own defense ? He has a lot of emotion bottled up inside , i noticed him picking up his water bottle off the floor like he was trying to break the world record for fastest water bottle pickup.

Or earlier , If he takes the stand in this trial and squeals on someone.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
If he wants to testify his lawyers can't stop him. They can "recommend" him not testifying but they can't stop him.

- - - Updated - - -

My belief has always been, I don't care if you are bat shit crazy, if you did the crime, you must pay the piper. Crazy or not a crime was commited.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
the latest photos on kx news are cra cra

an absolute ###load of identical pairs of shoes???

bunch of ammo in the microwave??

goofier than a pet coon that guy

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
the latest photos on kx news are cra cra

an absolute ###load of identical pairs of shoes???

bunch of ammo in the microwave??

goofier than a pet coon that guy

Right? I think 16 is the number of identical pairs of shoes. WTF?

I still can't get over saving all the gear. That's some level of stupid, arrogance, or ????

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Next question I have is, supposing he is found guilty by the jury , does he still have any bargaining power or leverage for admitting that others were involved ? Thinking like if someone maybe knew his abilities and or disabilities and talked him into doing this. Is it still in the deck for him to squeal on them for his benefit ? I still think he has a story to tell , I'd like to hear it . I can't blame anyone that thinks he is the culprit, I have a hunch you are all right, he deserves a fair trial and he is getting one from what I can tell . If he has anything to say he will want to take the stand, can his lawyers legally keep him from testifying in his own defense ? He has a lot of emotion bottled up inside , i noticed him picking up his water bottle off the floor like he was trying to break the world record for fastest water bottle pickup.

Or earlier , If he takes the stand in this trial and squeals on someone.

You would think if he had a story to tell he would have made some sort of deal. Especially with all the evidence against him

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who are the attorneys for Isaak:

https://www.kxnet.com/chad-isaak-trial/chad-isaak-trial-meet-the-cast/

- - - Updated - - -

Who's the piece of shit ass weasel in the parking valet sportcoat next to him?

I know what hes doing and why hes being such a dick but I would bet dollars to donuts its more likely pissing off the jurors.

imho his act makes him seem like the type of person that smells his dirty dress socks while fondling his pet rabbits genitalia, not sayin he does but, thats the vibe thats coming through the livestream.[/QUOTE

Luke T. Heck out of Vogel's fargo office. I think he and the judge had a talking. Heck was constantly tossing his arms especially after an objection by the prosecution. NOT any more!!

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is a very interesting case! Why would you keep all of this evidence like 9 shell casings in a sock? From what I heard the murder scene was not like any other. What the killer did to the bodies after was very disturbing.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
DNA from 1 of the victims found in Issac's pickup, this is a key point of evidence most wanted to hear

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am amazed that so little blood was found -- did they mention the truck was bleached -- i dont remember hearing that????

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Must have some intelligence to have passed through chiropractic school. Cant be to damn dumb. I would guess a he hears voices, or a woman (crime of passion) was involved.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have watched some 1-2 minute stretches of the trial and find that I am bored to tears in that short period of time. How do they sit through days of this methodical dreariness?

Lord help me if I'm ever selected for jury duty.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have watched some 1-2 minute stretches of the trial and find that I am bored to tears in that short period of time. How do they sit through days of this methodical dreariness?

Been selected many times just called and told them I’d convict them guilty , guilty or not and they just said they don’t want me then. Lol

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's been interesting. I Pray that the whole jury absorbed the evidence the way most of us did because it only takes one juror to throw a monkey wrench into the conviction from what I understand, That has always bugged me. The evidence today should have left nothing short beyond a reasonable doubt of a guilty verdict in my opinion.

I'd still like to see Chad take the stand in his own defense . We should all be happy knowing that he got a fair trial because any one of us could be wrongfully accused of a crime. On a side note, I wonder what this trial cost us ?

Tomorrow is another day , I can't make myself say he is guilty until all the evidence has been presented but It would take something huge.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
To all of those involved in these deaths , May they all rot in hell. I think he had a cheerleader and/or a cheer team.

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been selected many times just called and told them I’d convict them guilty , guilty or not and they just said they don’t want me then. Lol

I am not sure if that is up there with the most un-American thing I've read around here, or if it's the most American thing to say.

Remember, a fair trial by your fellow citizens is one of the key pillars to our criminal justice system. We bear the responsibility of doing our share when called upon.

FWIW, I've served on a couple juries over the years and would do it again if called upon. I recall a State judge mentioning some pretty unpleasant penalties for people who offer up a stance like you professed. So you may want to be a little careful with using that response in the future.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Allen, go read some more of RPNLPS posts. Then it will all make sense. He’s one of the toughest guys on the whole internet.

Just imagine what would go down if the judge would ask him if he was vaccinated!

Last edited:

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member

I think you are safe. They generally "weed" out the reefer toking skateboarders first. :thatswhatsup:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
not true^^^ depending on the offense(s), my defendant and whether i think they are guilty or not guilty (or likely to get found such), i've actually tried pretty hard to keep those types of folks on my juries. having said that, this ^^^^ skateboarder would get a hard pass from me. :)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 155
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88