Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
After her sentencing we will not hear another thing about her or Epstein or orgy island ever again.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes you will, unfortunally there will always be another sick asshole to take their place. :(

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
img_1_1645284681520.jpg

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes you will, unfortunally there will always be another sick asshole to take their place. :(
Who is worse, these two or the elitists who paid to play and are still out there being hidden under the ruling class protection? Without the buyers there are no sellers and the buyers outnumber the sellers 1000/1

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who is worse, these two or the elitists who paid to play and are still out there being hidden under the ruling class protection? Without the buyers there are no sellers and the buyers outnumber the sellers 1000/1

worse is your tax dollar funded government allowing Epstein & Maxwell protection and continuing their blackmail operation to further the agenda of the government

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish this Lady would start singing like a canary and spill the beans on all this perverts. Also wish her boyfriend would have tapes and films of all the preverts in action, to back up her story!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So she's guilty of trafficing teens, but to who??

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hilly Mae is at it again.

The family of Ghislaine Maxwell say they fear for her safety after model agent Jean-Luc Brunel was found hanged in his Paris prison cell on Saturday.
Maxwell, who was convicted last year of sex trafficking, allegedly introduced Brunel to billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was found hanging in his Manhattan lockup in August 2019.

"It’s really shocking," Ian Maxwell, one of Ghislaine’s siblings, told The Post. "Another death by hanging in a high-security prison. My reaction is one of total shock and bewilderment."

Last edited:

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've never in my life considered paying someone for sex or even wondered what it would be like. The concept alone quite foreign to me.

Maybe growing up in ND with no hookers on my street corner accomplished that. One more thing to be thankful for growing up in the sticks.

Who are you trying to kid#guywhothinksalot? We all pay one way or another to hit that sweet spot,whether it's a romantic dinner out,or a long drive on a country road we're paying for it....lol.

- - - Updated - - -

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
She's got a nasty but sexy look.
Id tap that once.

LOL, better strap a 2x4 to your ass,she's had more dicks in her than a porcupine has quills.Little arrow speaks to great canyon.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Poison. The depth food needs to go must be fucking astounding by now.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe she'd be poisoned and can't imagine the levels of security to ensure safe food.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 10
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3