Cheap graphic design

Moosehunter09

Hello former FBO friends! I am looking for some help designing a logo. Have a couple ideas some friends and i have been kicking around for a spoof of a waterfowl company.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does the spoof involve Daffy or Donald duck?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something like "Fowl Thugs" and a graphic of a guy in a camo hat with a straight brim smoking a duck call that is mocked up like a blunt would be my idea of mocking all these "Affliction" style waterfowl brands. Not sure who does graphics though.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something like "Fowl Thugs" and a graphic of a guy in a camo hat with a straight brim smoking a duck call that is mocked up like a blunt would be my idea of mocking all these "Affliction" style waterfowl brands. Not sure who does graphics though.

With an armband tatoo that is curled tail feathers instead of barbed wire.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd go with a nun in full profile pointing upward with a double barrel.

- - - Updated - - -

SXS

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd go with a nun in full profile pointing upward with a double barrel.

- - - Updated - - -

SXS

th copy.jpeg

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you're in the Bismarck area, Mann Signs does excellent work. Not sure what you're looking to spend, but unless you find someone to do you a favor, no graphic design work is going to be cheap.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody have a recommendation for boat registration lettering in Bismarck? I need some new ones made up. Preferably the same thats on there now, just ND. I am expecting these to be affordable but I guess I could be wrong.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Look at any of the area colleges that offer graphic design courses. Make a call one of the instructors and have him/her let the students know you are looking to have some freelance work done. The students can use your work as a school project and get credit for it.....you get the work done at starving college student rates (aka a couple cases of beer)

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody have a recommendation for boat registration lettering in Bismarck? I need some new ones made up. Preferably the same thats on there now, just ND. I am expecting these to be affordable but I guess I could be wrong.

I used sign pro in mandan last time around. I went there simply because my pops got his done there. pretty reasonable but I don't remember exact prices.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at any of the area colleges that offer graphic design courses. Make a call one of the instructors and have him/her let the students know you are looking to have some freelance work done. The students can use your work as a school project and get credit for it.....you get the work done at starving college student rates (aka a couple cases of beer)

Now that's a fantastic idea. I have a couple cousins that went to an expensive art school but when trying to discuss what I wanted my fishing logo to be, their eyes glazed over.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never done any graphics work with Mann sighns, but I boat from them a couple years ago and they seemed like stand up guys. They also support a lot of youth sports in Bismarck!

sierra1995

Founding Member
Founding Member

I had finish line in bismarck make mine. they were $20. several different fonts and colors to choose from.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never done any graphics work with Mann sighns, but I boat from them a couple years ago and they seemed like stand up guys. They also support a lot of youth sports in Bismarck!

Derwin is also a big supported of NISHU Bowmen.

Apres

Founding Member
Founding Member
Check out 99designs.com I think the packages start at $300 best part is you get a bunch of people working on it instead of a couple people with a couple designs. Also money back guaranty.
I used Laurie's banner in Bismarck for two different boats I think it was $28 I was very happy with the results.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51