Chick Fil a

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just ate at the Chick Fil A at the Wichita KS airport, was rather tasty. I had never had this before (living west river and all), and remember the gays were protesting this chain because they did something to offend them, not recalling what it was but I am sure it was horrible and they deserve some poop rubbed in their faces, but damn can they make a taste chicken samwich

Hope to have them venture west someday

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
always bummed when I find them closed Sunday.

then my heart is warmed knowing why - and that their employees can look forward to a day off they can plan on, etc.

Last edited:

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
i wouldve never thought a piece of chicken on a bun with a pickle on it could be sooo damn good. We dont have one in Little Minneapolis do we?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I miss Long John Silver's in the worst way (concerning "sea food")

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish there were more A and W rootbeer joints around. The taste of their Root Beer sure is special.Thumbs Up

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never had a Chick fil a, but you bastages are making me hungry. I had a Mcdouble on the way home from Devils yesterday. It took about as long as stopping at Pros and it tasted like the hoop-eared screwball in the back dropped the salt shaker on it. #DL'smickeyd'ssucks.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
i'd take a sweeto burrito in bismarck. you guys in Little Mogadishu don't know how good you have it for food joints.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
They have Chick Fil Eh restaurant in Calgary now.

- - - Updated - - -

i'd take a sweeto burrito in East Mandan. you guys in Little Mogadishu don't know how good you have it for food joints.

but East Mandan has McDowells with their pizza's flying... so that evens things out IMO

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
i was a bit hungover yesterday. I went to Burgertime and it was very satisfying. I always forget about the place but for fast food its pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

Little Mogadishu haha

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never had a Chick fil a, but you bastages are making me hungry. I had a Mcdouble on the way home from Devils yesterday. It took about as long as stopping at Pros and it tasted like the hoop-eared screwball in the back dropped the salt shaker on it. #DL'smickeyd'ssucks.

That was probably the manager. I think most of the fast???? food joints nowadays should just change their business model and ad tag line to "Welcome to the pits, where you come back to the kitchen and cook your own damn burger!"

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
i was a bit hungover yesterday. I went to Burgertime and it was very satisfying. I always forget about the place but for fast food its pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

Little Mogadishu haha

You guys have a burger time in fargo?

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have ordered chicken nuggets at burgertime.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why eat at burger time when I can drive another two blocks and go to big boy? In fact, might bet myself a hot 'n tot tonight.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88