Chick Fil a

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
a smashburger topped with an egg is a greasy/juicy delight

why don't I top burgers at home with eggs? such an enhancement!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Domestic beers and micky Ds is what makes us Merica

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
The chicken at Big Boy (mop-water recipe or otherwise) is top notch. I generally have to head straight home though. I gnosh on a chunk or two, and by the time I hit south Bismarck, I'm in a hurry. I leave long looping skidmarks in the street, and my vehicle is in the driveway with the doors still open - chiming going.

'I'M IN THE CAN'

Have you ever seen a space-shuttle launch?

But, oh how I love that chicken.

The gravy has taken a step backwards, for sure.

The line at noon or five is enough to make me go all "Falling Down". <<< LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

What was that medical term you used the other day..? Bubbly guts? Yeah, that was it... .

- - - Updated - - -

I worked at Bonanza in the late 80's, in north Bismarck. All I can say is "I'm sorry..".

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear some negatives about McD's...I will have to say IMHO, the dbl 1/4lb at the Minot Dakota Square location is ALWAYS very tasty. Knock on wood. I too like Hardee's but sometimes wish they'd remove the spice or whatever it is from the beef.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sometimes you gotta make a sacrifice and enjoy some ice cold domestic light beers just so you can spring for the culvers burger or something similar. Every once in awhile i'll stop at the golden arches for a pink slime double cheeseburger. About the time that last bite goes down the regret starts to sink in and i don't go back for awhile.

On the subject of chicken, the chicken cordon bleu sandwich from grand junction is something to drool over.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
That "slime" stuff is liberal BS. McD's beef is the real deal. They couldn't afford it otherwise with the current trend/fad of attack. In fact, they piss me off with all their "healthy" BS. I go there to get real damn full not for vitamin enrichment. I believe their corporate provides good material and it gets effed by the location. McD's as a company provides many positives for ethics and economies and I'm weary of the undeserved derision. I'm also concerned about the whereabouts of the Hamburglar.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
That "slime" stuff is liberal BS. McD's beef is the real deal. They couldn't afford it otherwise with the current trend/fad of attack. In fact, they piss me off with all their "healthy" BS. I go there to get real damn full not for vitamin enrichment. I believe their corporate provides good material and it gets effed by the location. McD's as a company provides many positives for ethics and economies and I'm weary of the undeserved derision. I'm also concerned about the whereabouts of the Hamburglar.

He was in goal in Ottawa last spring, in case your trail has gone cold.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grimace is more my concern, he can't make it on the streets

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know Juanner. I've always felt Grimace IS the Street.

image.php

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you really gave it some thought as you chew on that mcdonalds combobulation? Think about the taste as it's going down. Over the last 5 years it has become disgusting. Especially the mcdoubles, there's just something not right in that mix. i think they changed something in the recipe. The Double Quarte used to be good, that one took a curve for the worse too. Perhaps I will try snmag's location idea. Another one that used to be good was the monster burger back in the day at hardees before they made the switch awhile back to new recipe/anus burger. Couldn't beat those, now they are too dry, and too dam big.

Krystals.jpgKrystals.jpg anybody try Krystal's down south yet? I kinda remember them being semi decent hangover food back in the day when I was in TenneTucky.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes. They changed the taste to "healthy".

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried the Burger King siriacha burger. Horrible.
I didn't mind that McDonald's double jalapeño burger. But it is off the menu.

For the most part fast food sucks.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just ate at some Swedish place in McPherson KS., prime rib, cheesy mashed potatoes, green beans, and some sort of almond desert. it was fabulous. I am enjoying a glass of whiskey right now, and letting all the food work its way through the system. I am hoping to not fall into a meat comma.
I might be off the fast food for a while, as a Swedish menu might have taken its place. mrs johnr should be able to fit this into her routing, its kinda her duty and all...

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had cheese flavored popcorn and razzleberry tea for supper, I may regret the choices by morning

Plain Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't eat McDonalds beef anymore, it is the fillet o fish or McChicken. All fast food is beginning to cost as much as Applebees or one of those places. But after all the high school stories from some of you, I think I will eat at home for the rest of eternity.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, all of a sudden "meal deals" are $7-$8 bucks. Last few years the dollar menus kept me happy for $3. Now they suck and it's $1.80 menu. And to top it off it tastes horrible.

thanks Obama.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
guy is right, we are not giving enough credit for the last 7 years to Obama.

Thanks Obama is damn right.

My inability to enjoy fun is in direct correlation to said thank yous, most of which is relevant only in reality, and skepticism

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with BDub fast food does kinda suck. Being from small town ND though a sports trip to a town that actually has fast food is great even if you didn get a guy ache by the time you got home. McDonald's in Williston was exciting. Minot where there was a choice between Burger King and subway off the chart exciting. It's all kinda a only in a big hurry option now. The Hardee's frisco has taken a step back it seems but I'm still a fan. Kfc used to have a twister combo that hit the spot as well. Oilfield food trucks had on the go food as good or better than any. The funny part about McDonald's is as much shit as people talk about it wherever you travel the longest lines are still at McDonald's. Doesn't seem to be even close. I believe the NYC one in Times Square is still the busiest food joint on the planet. Might be wrong on that but I think it was at one time. And that in a town where the liberals are succeeding in shutting down food and drinks that taste good.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88