Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's plenty of YouTubers more than willing to stir up shit for views. Time will tell if the kids some hero saving us all from crazy Jeff or just another googan squad shithead.
Never heard of hunting you tubers that are stirring up trouble on purpose just so they can profit from a viral video. Funny thing is it sounds like Jeff has the history of being an ass. If you can stir up trouble by not breaking the law then I guess you deserve the viral video…..

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
I completely agree. Having this video out in public has done damage to both hunters and landowners and that is something we really don't need.
The only people on Jeff’s side are the looney Stockemens and Farm Bureau members that have already put up their ND lock out signs. No opinions changing there. Heck this story would have probably been twisted by that group if this wasn’t caught on camera.

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It seams this happens more then we would like to admit. My son was waterfowl hunting this weekend. One of the young men that hunted with him had called a farmer and gotten permission to hunt a posted field. They were just finishing setting up the decoys(7:30am) and a pickup storms into their decoys and about runs over everything. Stops short of hitting one of the pickups. The guy gets out and proceeds to chew ass and be a real ass. Keep in mind this story was relayed to me by the young men hunting together that morning. The person in the pickup had a couple young kids with him. The boys who were hunting tried to explain they had called and gotten permission from the landowner. The mad guy wasn't having any of it and told the boys to get the F out of the field. My son said that they weren't out to cause any trouble and didn't want anything to do with the guy especially when he had some young kids with him. They told the guy to relax and let them pack up and leave. From what the boys relayed to me, the guy was just about as bad as old Jeffy. No video as they weren't expecting anything like that as they had done their homework beforehand. I did ask the boys if they had seen the youtube video about the pissed off farmer and they hadn't seen it yet. I gave them credit for just walking away and not adding anything to fuel the situation.

Tymurrey

Founding Member
Founding Member
It seams this happens more then we would like to admit. My son was waterfowl hunting this weekend. One of the young men that hunted with him had called a farmer and gotten permission to hunt a posted field. They were just finishing setting up the decoys(7:30am) and a pickup storms into their decoys and about runs over everything. Stops short of hitting one of the pickups. The guy gets out and proceeds to chew ass and be a real ass. Keep in mind this story was relayed to me by the young men hunting together that morning. The person in the pickup had a couple young kids with him. The boys who were hunting tried to explain they had called and gotten permission from the landowner. The mad guy wasn't having any of it and told the boys to get the F out of the field. My son said that they weren't out to cause any trouble and didn't want anything to do with the guy especially when he had some young kids with him. They told the guy to relax and let them pack up and leave. From what the boys relayed to me, the guy was just about as bad as old Jeffy. No video as they weren't expecting anything like that as they had done their homework beforehand. I did ask the boys if they had seen the youtube video about the pissed off farmer and they hadn't seen it yet. I gave them credit for just walking away and not adding anything to fuel the situation.
Unfortunately I don't see it getting any better. It just seems like people are more high strung lately. It's to bad for the youth that are trying to get into hunting and don't own land or have family that own land and these situations don't help. Glad your son and his group handled it well and I hope it doesn't hinder them from hunting.

★ Legendary Member
I had a similar situation happen and told the guy that I would call the landowner and put him on speaker phone for all to hear. His attitude changed quickly as I had the landowners number and permission to hunt the land. Sorry to hear they had their day ruined. People suck!!!!! On a side note if I win the powerball there is going to be an increase of private land purchased for the use of the public for hunting, etc...

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
On a side note if I win the powerball there is going to be an increase of private land purchased for the use of the public for hunting, etc...
I hope you win the lottery!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Couple words exists for this thread, the angry farmer, and the kid who shot the guy in his house that would eliminate all the BS. Landowners see all this fund and they delete the portion of the sign that says without permssion and pump one into the ground that is simple:

Posted
No Hunting

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Couple words exists for this thread, the angry farmer, and the kid who shot the guy in his house that would eliminate all the BS. Landowners see all this fund and they delete the portion of the sign that says without permssion and pump one into the ground that is simple:

Posted
No Hunting
Is this like scrabble we need to put words in the right spot and figure out wtf your trying to say

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posted
No Hunting
What about the local kid and his grandpa? Screw them too I guess.

Please reply when you are not still drunk…..

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
the guy wasn't trolled or baited ffs. the videographer isn't even the fella who lined up the hunt. sure, he/they might be the new generation tik-tok, snapchat, u-tube attention needing types who video and share every time they take a shit. but, that's the way the kids roll these days. if you are gonna blow up like he did under these circumstances and continue to do so KNOWING FULL WELL THE CAMERAS ARE STILL ON, then you best be prepared for it to be shared with others even to the point of it going "viral" like this one did. and FWIW, the only fucking reason it went viral was because of his behavior. nobody else is to blame but him for that.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
So kid kid doing the video did not scout the field. The kid doing the video didn’t get permission. The kid doing the video just showed up that morning to hunt with the other kid and his grandpa. It seems he would have better intel than the CIA to be able to plan and coordinate a scenario like this. He would have had to known that the crazy farmer was mentally not stable and would fold at the slightest touch of his corn. Seems a little far fetched. Plausible but not probable.
Just spitballing. I heard you can drink bleach to cure covid.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posted
No Hunting

Yea what he said

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posted
No Hunting
Interpretation needed for this post plz.

Thanks.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
D50A35C0-0276-472E-AD83-C3E43D05A7A2.jpeg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76