Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe the douschebag landowner is confused on where the property line actually is and has been planting corn on the neighbors land...

I know a couple examples of this happening where a farmer just keeps encroaching on the quarter line. In one example the guy basically ended up farming about 6 ft of his neighbor's hayfield after taking half a foot of the neighbor's hayfield year after year. Then one year the neighbor had the line surveyed and promptly hayed about 6 ft of the other guy's crop.

At my last place a neighbor who I mostly liked, planted a row of russian olives that came several feet over onto my place. I nicely told him that I genuinely dislike russian olives and that I was going to mow them if he didn't move them over onto his side of the property line. It looked kinda funny as the row curved once he moved them, but I really dislike the thorny branches.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn't hunting FUN? This is why no one cares to go. Who wants to hassle with azzholes like this. You're touching my corn. I thought he was gonna cry a real tear. I'll bet nothing happens to him for HUNTER HARASSMENT!!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, talk about being a total ass hat.
For the boys I would have thought being the corn was supposedly posted, they could have set up their blind 5-10 into the corn so nothing would be touching his corn field. With a few strands of their blind touching his corn field that is really getting nit-picky.
I definitely would think that land owner should be written up for hunter harrassment.
Anybody know his name???
Where did this happen at?
Glad they got it all on tape.
Definitely want to hear the outcome.

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i watched this on the actual youtube channel and was definitely confused on the folks defending this landowner... UNLESS... they were actually on his land. however, i am believing they weren't. they seemed pretty confident they weren't despite the fact that the blind might have grass touching his corn. i bet the onx map says otherwise.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, clearly this guy owns the world. Or at least his portion of it, and all nearby land too.

I've seen it in boats, where a guy driving down the middle of the river screams at anybody who comes near. I've been in THAT boat.

I've seen it on shore, where a guy shows up screaming because someone is in "his spot". It's embarassing.

This farmer, or whatever, in this video ought to be real proud of himself. He's a grade-A asshat, and the more people who know, the better.

Of course, I recognize that bad news travels fastest and furthest. I understand for every asswipe like this guy, there are a hundred real good guys.

But this guy. Wow.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
Agreed
I bet he if he watched that video he would be embarrassed, probably doesn't even realize how out of hand he was.
One of them kids really should have told him to shut his whore mouth.
Like I said earlier Kudos for those kids there is no way I could have taken that , Someone on this site knows who this dickwad is , please post it

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
any of you folks ever run into that old fella from hazelton that used to patrol the corp of engineers land like it was his own? initials DS. i won't say his name as he has passed on. but, sounds like he often behaved similarly.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only confusing thing is this was near New Rockford and if they were from Fargo and has to drive six to seven hours what were they driving, one of the new electric pickups?
The one kid is from Fargo and the kid making the video must have been from somewhere in MN

ktm450

★★ Legendary Member
holy crazy- i was waiting for the crazy guy to start pointing a gun at them.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
WOW, the farmer was way out of line and a total dick head about the situation at hand .

The following was posted on the video producers facebook page, If it's true, this confrontation probably could have been avoided.

"You were told to stay away from Jeff’s land in the first place when you got granted permission to hunt on the land you’re on. Don’t act like you weren’t warned or were innocent in all this!!!"

Bad situation all the way around but if it's true and the kid knew he was gonna get his ass chewed if the grouchy farmer came along he probably thought it would make for a great video.

Another FWIW , according to NDGF court records it's likely the video producer tried to get out of paying his fair share back in July and got caught.

Licenses To Hunt, Trap, Or Fish Required Of Nonresidents
Operation of motorboat without payment of aquatic nuisance species fee

Victory

"You were told to stay away from Jeff’s land in the first place when you got granted permission to hunt on the land you’re on. Don’t act like you weren’t warned or were innocent in all this!!!"

Even if they were informed, and this was a "setup" I don't care. Landowners are like this all over the place now, and it needs to be made more public imho.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 178
  • This month: 163
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90