Crockett signed to active Packer roster in time for game tonight.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good to see a player make the pros from a North Dakota team and get playing time. With that said he has 5 career carries. As soon as he has his first 1,000 yard season and about 5 more after that, you buffalo fans can maybe possibly start the conversation of comparing him to Walter Payton or Adrian Peterson.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tell that to Joe Flacco, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, and many more.

and remind me again, which one of those guys were undrafted free agents who spent the first 11 weeks of the season on a practice squad?

Thanks for further proving my point.

deee-lusional

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's hard to bash crockett but he probably won't be the future back of the pack. It was cool to see some good runs but he is no joe flacco or Walter Payton and will never be. Maybe the vikes can sign him once ap jumps ship to the Cowboys in the offseason after the queens choke.

Once again just another over hyped bison player

You don't know what the fhawk you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

and remind me again, which one of those guys were undrafted free agents who spent the first 11 weeks of the season on a practice squad?

deee-lusional

I can't wait for hockey season to start, college and pro, so you hockey guys don't have so much pent up jealousy.:;:muahaha

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member

deee-lusional

I'll shut my mouth when I'm talking to you.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's hard to bash crockett but he probably won't be the future back of the pack. It was cool to see some good runs but he is no joe flacco or Walter Payton and will never be. Maybe the vikes can sign him once ap jumps ship to the Cowboys in the offseason after the queens choke.

How will Adrian jump ship he is under contract.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member

Must still be a little butt hurt about this.
2945.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Note the rushing yards that's my favorite part.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't bring the Hawks into this. The are improving just like the bison were when they had losing seasons. This thread is about Crockett

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, that DeLuca for the Bison is an animal. If the Packers can keep Matthews healthy for a couple more years and then draft Deluca they would actually improve that position.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
no we all aren't crabby. We kicked some donkey butt last night on the ice!! :)

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND sucks and their fans are pieces of shit. Particularly the hockey only crowd. Always have been and always will be. Ever wonder why they seem to fight with every school they play? Bunch of goons. It's their culture I suppose. Sad really that they represent our state so horribly.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh for fucks sake. Btw... that was a great bison ass kicking this afternoon and so far a decent sioux thumping tonight. Go north dakota!

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
on my way home from hunting tonight I turned on 550 to see if I could catch any games. I could hear the background noise of a crowd so I figured I found something worth listening to. And then there it was. . . . the voice of Pats weeny. . . I knew what bullshit I was getting into so I quickly turned on my nsync mixed tape to get the horrible sound of pats weeny shitty play-by-play out of my head.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prediction. Ap drops ball today.

- - - Updated - - -

Crockett had over 5k yds at ndsu. Peterson had over 4k in his 3 yr college career. No crockett isn't an ap. But nothing like seeing a somebody starting out who played fcs and for the bison. What does peterson have to show for his career. Hookers and whuppen sticks and no ring. I don't watch NFL anymore. We try to go to the majority of the bison games and to be real honest that puts enough damper on hunting and fishing to watch anymore sports. Look at the bison roster most have f next to them. Stick is going to have to pass to get the 5 peat. We will see what happens. Get ready as king and Bruce move on to nfl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 160
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88