Dakota Walleye Classic

Waltdo

Just curious if any of you that fish the Beulah tournament have received a letter regarding the tournament and if a person has gotten into the tournament.

Pigsticker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I applied quite a while ago, Feb 15th was the earliest post date if I remember correctly and I sent in on that date. I have not received any confirmation to date.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The chamber isn’t doing this tournament anymore. It was bought out by a private guy. Gonna be interesting to see how it works. Might be a shit show.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some mild format changes but I foresee it running as smoothly as it has every year. Assuming they have enough volunteer help to run anglers back and forth from the ramp, it might be one of the smoothest tourneys I participate in. I'm enjoying a few of the added payout possibilities with combined ages, boat size, outboard size, etc.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I applied quite a while ago, Feb 15th was the earliest post date if I remember correctly and I sent in on that date. I have not received any confirmation to date.
check their facebook page. they've been updating the contestant roster every couple weeks.

Waltdo

I just received an email from tournament director and no letters regarding the tournament have been sent out yet as the filing deadline has not been met and the tournament is still not full.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
dwcpage1.jpg
dwcpage2.jpg
dwcpage3.jpg
dwcpage4.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153