DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not only does trump want to make tips tax exempt, he now has come forward with decriminalizing Mary Jane on the federal level. The one thing about trump is he has been pretty good about honoring his campaign promises, most of those that didn't t get done were from opposing interests of political opposition.
It just amazes me that the demonrats don't propose ideas that trump has made. I know why that is because it's obvious that those politicians hands are tied because of special interests groups or lobbyists.
Any politician that says they are going to legalize it at the federal level is full of shit. Donald J Trump is desperate for votes he will say anything. 🙄

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any politician that says they are going to legalize it at the federal level is full of shit. Donald J Trump is desperate for votes he will say anything. 🙄
Iv'e always thought since the Nixon days that the first candidate to make the legal weed promise would win by a landslide.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Politicians dangle the legalization all the time. One can only cry wolf so many times.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
1723262169889.png

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not aware of a recent
POTUS candidate who has "come forward" with decriminalizing Mary Jane on the federal level.

Hey 7 , I'd laugh if Booze was Illigal and weed was legalized someday. There is a decent possibility of it happening in the next 100 years because cannabis is medicine and alcohol is a burden to society.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anytime there is talk of full legalization just remember they are literally blowin smoke up your ass.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not aware of a recent
POTUS candidate who has "come forward" with decriminalizing Mary Jane on the federal level.

Hey 7 , I'd laugh if Booze was Illigal and weed was legalized someday. There is a decent possibility of it happening in the next 100 years because cannabis is medicine and alcohol is a burden to society.
Davey, my dad smoked cigarettes and didn't know what the hell was wrong with those hippi bastages smoking weed. I used to tease him someday cigarettes were going to be banned and weed legal.

Almost there.

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I am curious what the difference is between oral and smoking. Seems like oral would be more of a pain to time/dose properly?

Please discuss.
my question is what’s better or worse about a substance that needs a process verses a substance grown in a ditch? you coffee hounds/ soft drink drinkers/ tobacco users are welcome to chime in.. I was taught if you live in a glass house you au not to through stones. or if I could, those without sin cast the first stones.. bunch of hypocrites if you ask me.. and that’s coming from a guy that can piss clean.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey, my dad smoked cigarettes and didn't know what the hell was wrong with those hippi bastages smoking weed. I used to tease him someday cigarettes were going to be banned and weed legal.

Almost there.

The only thing stopping it right now is money and pull from big pharma companies.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
my question is what’s better or worse about a substance that needs a process verses a substance grown in a ditch? you coffee hounds/ soft drink drinkers/ tobacco users are welcome to chime in.. I was taught if you live in a glass house you au not to through stones. or if I could, those without sin cast the first stones.. bunch of hypocrites if you ask me.. and that’s coming from a guy that can piss clean.
1723340072112.png

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Which goes back to my point for the Nth time. Alcohol is problematic. Why add another problem?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You've rested your case in sand. Fentanyl is also "medicine". Science is not "consensus".

1723343632445.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 87
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 25