DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alcohol is a Burdon to society and cannabis is medicine. I rest my case.
"burden"

1723345454272.png

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
No. The comma before "that" was unnecessary. You Pot Guys are trying to stir the same retard mania as the covid "vaccine": Don't fret; you're mostly winning.

A stoned populace is easily controlled or in this instance dead/crazy. I have one more hit of "Bud":p. I'll piss it out in a bit.

Again: The Soviet Union spent more on the Anti-War movement than arming the Viet Cong.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I'm sure the DEA is currently friendly with pot.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You Pot Guys are trying to stir the same retard mania as the covid "vaccine": Don't fret; you're mostly winning.
That piss poor analogy is just as bad as your argument. Nobody is suggesting or recommending that YOU or anyone else should ingest anything.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Overindulgence of any thing is bad. Some worse than others . Most have no purpose other than getting you fucked up .

Big pharma is the enemy of everyone. A patient cured is a patient lost. While they have made a bunch of great medicines to help people they don’t want any one to get better unless it has their name on the medicine so they can make huge profits.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
That piss poor analogy is just as bad as your argument. Nobody is suggesting or recommending that YOU or anyone else should ingest anything.
Not the "ingesting"; the "mania": Like Disco or changing the sex of children. It's an orchestrated mind fuck fad. Beer is present in my system now but not the beer of last night. I surmise last night's vid caused some cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not the "ingesting"; the mania: Like Disco or changing the sex of children. It's an orchestrated mind fuck fad. Beer is present in my system now but not the beer of last night. I surmise last night's vid caused some cognitive dissonance.
Not one bit. I didn't watch it. It's very seldom that I watch videos that someone posts when they are trying to make a point. I like open and honest debate, not some video from Tom ,Dick or Harry doing your talking for you and claiming to be an expert about my health care. These so called "experts" are akin to me posting a vid of cheech and chong to make a point for medical use. Medical use is 100% where I am coming from and the state can shove the medical program, it's nothing close to what we voted in. It's dictatorship , I'd like to see the program dissolved.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should watch the vid and stop typing a lot of words.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should watch the vid and stop typing a lot of words.
You should stop sharing a lot of vids and try typing a few words that might convince me to "join your team" . It's the only chance you have to change my mind, That statement comes with a 10 year guarantee.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should stop sharing a lot of vids and try typing a few words that might convince me to "join your team" . It's the only chance you have to change my mind, That statement comes with a 10 year guarantee.
I don't GAF about teams or changing your closed mind. Take another toke and watch ^^^^

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It should have never been made illegal in the first place. All prohibition did was create a bigger problem than it really was so then we/they were forced to built up this high dollar "program" to control the problem they created in the first place. To top it off , they can't even keep it out of state and federal prisons let alone the general public. Talk about a failed program that's throwing good money down a bunch of gopher holes.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beer is present in my system now but not the beer of last night. I surmise last night's vid caused some cognitive dissonance.
I'm curious about your motivation against pot. My guess is little to no first-hand knowledge, only books or videos that suit your rhetoric. I find it interesting that someone who openly consumes alcohol, which is known to destroy lives, is so vehemently against MJ. The evidentiary media you post is alarmist propaganda and is selective fact-harvesting.

I get it, don't introduce another problem. Then get rid of alcohol. And everything else bad for humankind. No choices, only mandates. We're not talking about cocaine or heroin, but I'd guess you have a video about how MJ is equally as bad as those, or maybe even worse.

Not sure about my comma usage after "those".....please enlighten me on what's proper.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 87
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 25