Deepwater Ramp

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was thinking about putting in there this weekend but never have before and have heard theres some gravel and 2 different ramps. Whats the best route?

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you like lots of gravel and lots of boats go to the furthest west. For a more solitary experience and a lot less gravel to travel, use the far east ramp. Just go slow the first quarter mile out of the ramp using your map and electronics to stay out of the shallow stuff. Staying north along the bank is deeper and safer until-you get out to the main part of the bay

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can just follow me from beaver if you are afraid of the waves in that reata!

- - - Updated - - -

Gayata damn auto correct

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you like lots of gravel and lots of boats go to the furthest west. For a more solitary experience and a lot less gravel to travel, use the far east ramp. Just go slow the first quarter mile out of the ramp using your map and electronics to stay out of the shallow stuff. Staying north along the bank is deeper and safer until-you get out to the main part of the bay

No Kidding Plan to launch there sat. Meet you there if you want

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know what the water situation is up at Sak this year but if you are going to use the original ramp in the back of the bay you have to get out quite a ways before you give her the gusto. As previously stated stick to the channel for as long as you can follow it.

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm just going to put in at Beaver and head up that way.

Feildhunter701

Founding Member
Founding Member
They need to pave that road. There has to be enuff money after the oil boom to get that done..

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you are saying deep water bay is actually shallow, this fishing stuff is way to complicated.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you are saying deep water bay is actually shallow, this fishing stuff is way to complicated.

It should be renamed to Mostly Deep\Some Shallow water bay
Plenty of water at the back ramp this year. Once you know were to run its wide-open through there

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
#tillerlivesmatter

- - - Updated - - -

I'm waiting for him to take ownership of the silver streak so I can see how well they beat waves

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28