Dentist admits killing beloved lion

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Luring animals out of Game Park is illegal.

Shooting a lion with a radio collar on is illegal.

The game farm he shot it on had no permit for a lion = illegal.

Trying to destroy the radio collar is illegal.

I guess anyone that doesn't agree with this guy's hunting methods is a liberal lol.

can you show us a link where you found all these "facts"";:;popcorn

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Luring animals out of Game Park is illegal.

Shooting a lion with a radio collar on is illegal.

The game farm he shot it on had no permit for a lion = illegal.

Trying to destroy the radio collar is illegal.

I guess anyone that doesn't agree with this guy's hunting methods is a liberal lol.

BnB beat me to the question.

Last edited:

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
"as i said before, im guessing that most of this was done by the people already there, the professional hunter and guide, im willing to bet that he wasnt all brushed up on his policies of hunting lions in africa, so why dont ya either jump off the liberal train or get off this site, because you wont last long"

Yes, being ignorant is always a good excuse when you get caught. Of course he had hunted in Africa many times before. He has also been caught breaking game laws before. But hey, he killed something, so just excuse everything. Idiots with attitudes like yours will eventually end hunting for all of us.

I'm not a liberal, I'm also not an idiot and I'll be here as long as I feel like it (just like the other site that was fucked up by all the well meaning "conservatives' there).

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
"as i said before, im guessing that most of this was done by the people already there, the professional hunter and guide, im willing to bet that he wasnt all brushed up on his policies of hunting lions in africa, so why dont ya either jump off the liberal train or get off this site, because you wont last long"

Yes, being ignorant is always a good excuse when you get caught. Of course he had hunted in Africa many times before. He has also been caught breaking game laws before. But hey, he killed something, so just excuse everything. Idiots with attitudes like yours will eventually end hunting for all of us.

I'm not a liberal, I'm also not an idiot and I'll be here as long as I feel like it (just like the other site that was fucked up by all the well meaning "conservatives' there).

idiots with an attitude like me? you mean the person that pays money to all sorts of different organizations to advance habitat for animals? the guy like me that is making year round food plots to help maintain deer herds? the idiot like me that thinks having hunters fight against other hunters is the dumbest thing ever.... you need to look in the mirror and see who is the degenerate here....

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

If you are making up facts to suit your agenda, then yes you are a liberal. Now if the "facts you posted are legit, please post a link for us all to see.

I'm pretty sure it's members of the pitch fork and torch parties like you that will end hunting for us all.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
no matter who's "fault" this mess is (mostly social media over-reaction IMO) this is bad for hunting

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think we know enough of the details to throw the fine dentist to the wolves. And I don't think we will learn anything from a news source. Either way it is a black eye for the hunting community. There are people out there that wait for anything like this to further their cause, just a fact of life in our rainblow world.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I called the ndgf licensing lady today and she said they are hoping to complete the drawing by the 1st. That means no tag results until early next week. I thought this would make everyone feel better along with some soothing butthurt butter.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
We're such suckers!!!! Looks to me like a typical liberal shrite storm of speculation and inuendo with a few facts and information to push political agendas and get hunters fighting among themselves. Mission accomplished for the liberal anti-hunting lobby that probably set this whole thing up in the first place, kind of like the staged animal cruelty stuff, but that's just me. I'd have to vote this thread as "Most likely to be epic" for NDA. I'm going to make some popcorn and check this thread every couple hours. Carry on Boys!!!!

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
kDm dont forget the salt and butthurt butter

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
am I the only one that's thinks "its just an effing lion" who the hell cares. IMHO we have bigger issues at home, in ND than a dentist who did or didn't poach a lion. wowsers carry on.

wait for it, wait for it " if someone shot your beloved pet and lured them out" youd be upset too..............

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You see killing a lion in a far away land is an American tragedy, however aborting millions of human babies by planned parenthood in the USA is fine, as long as it is the choice of a woman, and the left over baby parts are sellable.

That poor lion had no chance with that mean dentist and his bow and arrow, I wonder if he will get to keep the rug he just paid $50,000 for.

I always thought it would be kinda cool to shoot a wallaby

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just used the ignore feature for.the first time and it is.glorious. don't have to read any of westwolfs rambling bs.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Need to up those rates then might be able to make it.

Ha. I'm salaried. If I do that, the boss man tells me about the next damn expensive toy that he bought. Dentists are paid ridiculously well.

I have a friend that just got back from a safari. His future father in law took the whole damn family over and they had "unlimited" tags. The life of being a retired CEO of a major electric company.

squirrel92

Founding Member
Founding Member
If he would have "accidentally" shot an African tribesman instead of this lion it wouldn't have even made a bleep on the news.. But since it's a lion everyone has to go crazy. Just pure stupidity. If I shot a collared mountain lion in Montana named George that people fed steaks off their grill to, would it get the same reaction? Doubtful, dumb, carry on.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84