Dentist admits killing beloved lion

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
You see killing a lion in a far away land is an American tragedy, however aborting millions of human babies by planned parenthood in the USA is fine, as long as it is the choice of a woman, and the left over baby parts are sellable.

That poor lion had no chance with that mean dentist and his bow and arrow, I wonder if he will get to keep the rug he just paid $50,000 for.

I always thought it would be kinda cool to shoot a wallaby

you went there.......you said what my balls were too tiny to say.:;:thumbsup I would thumbs up your post more but it made me stop after 1

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
This man is not a hunter he is a rich ego trip poacher. Ship him to Africa let them do what they want to him.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This man is not a hunter he is a rich ego trip poacher. Ship him to Africa let them do what they want to him.

This may be true, but we need the rich guys hunting too. It isn't my few guns and couple boxes of shells that are keeping the sport alive and thriving. Its the "Rich Ego" guys that blow $$$$ keeping things open for business.
If I had the cash to go on a fancy hunting trip, I am pretty sure I would, and I would likely hang the head as a trophy. I have hung a few fish, and deer on the wall, guessing I must be an ego prick too.:;:huh

You are right on some of your point, he is a poacher, but you sure don't have to be rich to be an ego hunter.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
This may be true, but we need the rich guys hunting too. It isn't my few guns and couple boxes of shells that are keeping the sport alive and thriving. Its the "Rich Ego" guys that blow $$$$ keeping things open for business.
If I had the cash to go on a fancy hunting trip, I am pretty sure I would, and I would likely hang the head as a trophy. I have hung a few fish, and deer on the wall, guessing I must be an ego prick too.:;:huh

You are right on some of your point, he is a poacher, but you sure don't have to be rich to be an ego hunter.

IMO it's the middle class like us that do the heavy lifting on the economy - including hunting

- - - Updated - - -

and liquor sales

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
The rich have made hunting much much worse. All the money opened the doors for outffitters and they advertise on tv. Those hunting shows are viewed by left wing animal lovers and then the fight is on. Take away the marketing of hunting and all the antihunting would die down almost immediately.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well how would all the left wingers even know about the kills of lions if the pics werent posted to drum up more business or pics posted on the web for the world to see? I have never seen an antinhunter while out in the country hunting. They see it all on social media and tv during bragging and marketing.

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
According to U.S. court records, Palmer pleaded guilty in 2008 to making false statements to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service about a black bear he fatally shot in western Wisconsin. Palmer had a permit to hunt but shot the animal outside the authorized zone in 2006, then tried to pass it off as being killed elsewhere, according to court documents. He was given one year probation and fined nearly $3,000.
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/07/28/us/ap-us-zimbabwe-lion-killed-minnesota.html

oh and more
paying $130,000 settlement in the suit where he sexually harassed his co-worker.

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
According to U.S. court records, Palmer pleaded guilty in 2008 to making false statements to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service about a black bear he fatally shot in western Wisconsin. Palmer had a permit to hunt but shot the animal outside the authorized zone in 2006, then tried to pass it off as being killed elsewhere, according to court documents. He was given one year probation and fined nearly $3,000.
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/07/28/us/ap-us-zimbabwe-lion-killed-minnesota.html

oh and more
paying $130,000 settlement in the suit where he sexually harassed his co-worker.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think past discrections should not equal guilt. Used by investigators, yes. Used in sentencing, yes. But innocent until proven guilty should be followed, not sure how social meda would ever follow, to most he was guilty by partaking. Just like the old church ladies and the temperance movement.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

oh and more

Yup he is a Clinton'isk liberal democrat, that's the nail

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think past discrections should not equal guilt. Used by investigators, yes. Used in sentencing, yes. But innocent until proven guilty should be followed, not sure how social meda would ever follow, to most he was guilty by partaking. Just like the old church ladies and the temperance movement.

well... if you are going to use all kinds of logic and jurisprudence BS we won't get anywhere with this entertaining witch hunt!
:D

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Capture.jpg

And that is how you just went over to team Palmer. I wish I could make this shit up. I would be rich selling this kind of stuff as literature.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
logic and jurisprudence, don't confuse me with you 8 dollar words old timer. I just don't want a dui if'n a beer can goes out my winder.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if I can get some cheap under the table dental work? Hey doc, PM me.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can say what you want about rich people and how they are ruining hunting, and in some case you are right. I doubt taking hunting shows off TV would slow the anti's down one bit, these are stupid, irrational people were up against. But it takes big dollars to fight the anti's and their thousands of attempts at banning hunting and trapping. These rich guys donate lots of money to the non-profits that fight against the anti's. When's the last time you donated money to an organization to protect your rights to hunt and trap?

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
The over selling of tags and economic development and outfitting have affected hunting more than even the left wing.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
He should have told them to all eff off, rather than apologize as if he did something wrong.

when mrs johnr gets on me for being home late, or whatever else I may have done wrong, I fight fire with fire, and bitch about her new shoes. I sure don't stand there and apologize like a child.
The guy should have from the get go been more of a man about it, if he legitimately thought it was all legal and whatnot.

If it is legal to shoot a big cat with a bow, then eff all them libs and shoot away.

haha I am a tough guy like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Send a GD trailer load of NDGF lions down there, were all good, we have some to spare. They can put a leash on one of ours and name it and play with it, and be all whole again.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
i tried to post a link to a USA today article about race playing a role in this matter.... But it didn't work.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88