DirtyMike Jr. is on his way

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
GREAT NEWS!!! Now bring the little one to the bullhead tourney and show'em off!! Congratulations to both you and mama!!!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Little does the wife know, but her first rounds of acupuncture for labor induction start on the 15th of December. I'm getting my tax credit.

Go with sex instead, semen is a sure fired way to induce labor. You'll be on the shelf for a few weeks afterwards, so enjoy the induction.

Congrats, I was kind of wondering why you were already sporting a semi-beard look the other day. Must be practicing being too tired to shave. Been there!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go with sex instead, semen is a sure fired way to induce labor. You'll be on the shelf for a few weeks afterwards, so enjoy the induction.

Congrats, I was kind of wondering why you were already sporting a semi-beard look the other day. Must be practicing being too tired to shave. Been there!

I try to look as scruffy as possible when I enter Target. People tend to pull their kids away from the "homeless looking man" so I can get my things and get out.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
download.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
breast feeding saves you the late night "turn"

I would love to get up and feed the kid, but I don't have milking tits, so I guess its up to you sweet heart...haha

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
breast feeding saves you the late night "turn"

I would love to get up and feed the kid, but I don't have milking tits, so I guess its up to you sweet heart...haha

Thought that would work, but mama bought a pump and stocked up. I wasn't able to wiggle out of night shift duty.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thought that would work, but mama bought a pump and stocked up. I wasn't able to wiggle out of night shift duty.

haha.

I was a bit lease cooperative. some would call me Archie Bunker, and I am fine with that.

Lostlunker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats! Kids are great, be prepared to get no sleep and how your tolerance for bodily fluids changes when it's from your own child :D
Best thing is you will have a new fishing buddy that will always want to tag along!

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
When my youngest kicks the diapers, I am going throw a party complete with pointy party hats and kazoos. I am getting to the point where I no longer feel like dealing with packaged feces on a daily basis.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
When my youngest kicks the diapers, I am going throw a party complete with pointy party hats and kazoos. I am getting to the point where I no longer feel like dealing with packaged feces on a daily basis.

Yes, the last box of diapers we bought, was worthy of a great party. I'm out of practice now, and that's fine by me.

Someone above said it - when it's your own kid, the bodily functions aren't as bad as you'd think.

I never did vomit, but once when my younger daughter was sick, the doctor requested a fecal sample. Scooping out of a diaper, something that was pretty close to semi-viscous hot peanut butter, did make my mouth water. I came close, had to look away, but never did vomit.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, the last box of diapers we bought, was worthy of a great party. I'm out of practice now, and that's fine by me.

Someone above said it - when it's your own kid, the bodily functions aren't as bad as you'd think.

I never did vomit, but once when my younger daughter was sick, the doctor requested a fecal sample. Scooping out of a diaper, something that was pretty close to semi-viscous hot peanut butter, did make my mouth water. I came close, had to look away, but never did vomit.
Semi-viscous hot peanut butter. You may have never puked but I just did!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kids are great!!! My brother once told me "You know you have too many kids when school shopping for you kids includes diapers, baby formula, and tampons." I had to laugh!!!!

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
You'll be fine with many manly freedoms for a little bit..... but they will begin to disappear. Then, they'll be back when you begin taking the munchkin out with you to experience God's gift of the beautiful outdoors!

Congrats!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Little does the wife know, but her first rounds of acupuncture for labor induction start on the 15th of December. I'm getting my tax credit.

Schedule yourself off between christmas and new years. Sex and bumpy roads, hell, sex on bumpy roads. It's all about naturally occurring prostaglandin implantation.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's what got me into this in the first place. In going to go a different route and make her start dropping oxytocin.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54