DirtyMike Jr. is on his way

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let this be a lesson to all of you. This is but a small demonstration of my power.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats Dirty! My little dude was born 3-17. The last sporting good purchase I made was 3-16... you know, for whatever that info is worth.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd laugh at that commercial and now its become my local cable provider sponsored nightmare. Wife hates mini vans so we're good. We're looking for suv's at the moment. Anyone want to buy an 09 subaru legacy?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Make sure he comes out in January. That way he'll be the oldest in his age group every other year in little kids wrestling. Those December babies are good for one tax break year though.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
congrats mike great to hear, now you have someone to pass all that knowledge too.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Appreciate it gentlemen. We thought the puppy was it and she was enough work. Guess it was just practice.

congrats man,

those who say raising kids is like raising a dog, have never had kids. i have 2 of each and a 3rd ( kid) on the way.

have fun include the wife and kid and making big purchases wont be an issue

MT11

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats. All I can tell you is my kids teach me something almost every day, which your son will some day do also so enjoy every minute.
PS. I gave up guaranteed deer a , elk, antelope, and my lion tags for my kids and never regretted it. Good luck on picking picking out a name to me that's when it got real.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry DM, I thought I had that fixed years ago!;:;boozer Must of had a swimmer stuck somewhere. You can name him after me if you wish.;:;rofl...................................................................................................:;:. Congratulations to both of you:;:rockit, kids are NEAT!!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had enough arrows down range that I should have it the target years ago.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It seems like it was just yesterday that my wife and I were in your shoes DM, We are expecting again in Sept. Grand baby # 6 this time so we will have 6 under the age of 6 , Life is good.

This song is so true that it gives me goosebumps.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been having a blast with the kids camping this summer. The wife and I are taking a kid free weekend this weekend. They just got dropped off with grandpa and I miss the little curtain climbers some already(but not enough change plans;-). You will enjoy the ride. Teach him how to paint lures really young so you can get a few years of sweat shop wage labor out of him.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 250
  • This month: 212
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 66