Founding Member
Founding Member
Bismarck.jpg

What the hell. Someone needs a beating

Last edited:

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll never understand how people can get off simply by harming other people. I would give anything to catch someone in the act. Unfortunately, we all need to be mindful while visiting public areas. It's pretty sad when I need to be on the look out for things like this at parks and other public places while playing with my 18 month old daughter!

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember back a few years ago somebody was putting razor blades in the return coin slot on pop machines and when you stuck your fingers in you would get cut. To this day I'm looking in the coin return BEFORE I stick my fingers in there. People like that when caught should be put in a jail cell with a pissed off mountain lion naked.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd rather have the air let out of my tires any day over getting cut by HIV blades

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not just AIDS. Anti-biotics are losing a lot of their punch due to mutation.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't think anything pisses me off more than crime clearly geared towards injuring someone or wrecking something with absolutely no possible benefit to the criminal. If someone steals my gas I'm frustrated but can see the benefit to them. If someone slashes my tires it pisses me off and the criminal gets no benefit whatsoever. Haven't completely figured out a proper punishment for such crimes but if a sane judge would go out for coffee for awhile I'm sure most of us could come up with something appropriate. I do remember when castrating farm animals many years ago they squealed pretty good. Kind of walked around for awhile dragging their butt as well. Might be a start.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just plain evil. Worrying about family using a bathroom at a public park is insane. Just one more thing to tell the kiddos to look out for.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 18