Anyone know what these are?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
1706545908926.png

I found these things in an auction lot and have no idea what they are. I was told they might be for a motorcycle side car, but was hoping someone here in the Peanut Gallery knew for sure. Thanks in advance.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Frammis rods.

A suspension component used on heavy-duty vehicles to control the motion of the outer hub receiver casing. Frammis rods will have either a bearing or a bushing at each end. Movement of the outer hub receiver casing must be limited to 720 degrees in both the vertical and horizontal planes. Frammis rods are available in every color except teal.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
Frammis rods.

A suspension component used on heavy-duty vehicles to control the motion of the outer hub receiver casing. Frammis rods will have either a bearing or a bushing at each end. Movement of the outer hub receiver casing must be limited to 720 degrees in both the vertical and horizontal planes. Frammis rods are available in every color except teal.
made me google that im still confused

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only the aftermarket frammis rods are capable of the full 720 degree movement. Crappy stock ones only do around 650 degrees total. Big upgrade if you’re using them in a performance application.

Last edited:

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
1706545908926.png

I found these things in an auction lot and have no idea what they are. I was told they might be for a motorcycle side car, but was hoping someone here in the Peanut Gallery knew for sure. Thanks in advance.
Definitely seems cycle/ATV related. Doesn't appear beefy enough for anything critical on a motorcycle. The ends on the right are the same type used to attach side mirror to ATV handle bar tube. Ends on the left clamp around a tube but looks like it would be smaller diameter than even a bicycle frame tube.

No markings, numbers or other clues on them?

Average_NDA_Member

a bent left rear frammis rod causes ancillary oversteer and reduce drive shaft n road wheel longevity tell ya what use em all the time in my line of work

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bondage bits

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just attached them to the ambificient lunar waneshaft and side-fumbling should be prevented.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
An update: I just found some markings on the bottom of the extended whatchamacallit. It's called a tactical NDA peanut gallery noggin bonker and it comes in black, muave, and fusha. Well what do ya know. Something USEFUL for a change. I'll be testing it's efficacy in the coming months. Thanks Fellas.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88