Does anyone read any C.J. Box books?

Bobkat

Established Member
Another author that some of you may enjoy, is William Kent Krueger. He's written a few different types of books, but I'm on book two of his series about a sheriff in northern MN. Excellent book. Can't remember the name of the first one, but the second is Boundary Waters. Very good stuff (an admission though: I like reading crime novels)

Jaykay
Yep, Krueger is another great author. A great series. Too

Bobkat

Established Member
Just started the latest CJ BOX ok last night! Tough to put the kindle down. I’d start it up again but have some important grandkids stuff to do! Tonite………

D-Racer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just finished Treasure State by CJ Box in which he referenced a GMC Ram pickup....WTH, are they crossbreeding in Montana ?

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Started reading the Joe Pickett series on and off last winter and just started “off the grid” today. Dang it if these books don’t make me want to quit it all and become a loose cannon game warden.

In a seriousness, I love the series so far! C.J Box can really weave the story lines together.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you watched the series Joe picket, I'm not sure if it's the same character as in the books, but it's a good series to watch.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you watched the series Joe picket, I'm not sure if it's the same character as in the books, but it's a good series to watch.
I did watch it. It's roughly based on the books. I think the author pulled the series because it wasn't following the books well at all.
Besides that and some really bad CGI, I enjoyed the series quite a bit!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84