Dog Clubs Around the State.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else part of any hunting dog clubs around the state? I am a member of the Minot Retriever Club. Mainly I wanted to start a resource that we could post general information, hunting tests, field trials, get togethers, ect.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is the Central Dakota Chapter of North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association (NAVHDA) located in Bismarck. I know there are members from at least as far away as Minot.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Badlands bird dog in Williston meet every Tuesday by Carolville from spring until Grouse season they have a couple dog trails every year.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
fracman do u have any contact info for that badlands bird dog? I've got a 1 year old gwp and was thinking about joining that Bismarck NAVHDA chapter but I live in Stanley so that's quite the drive. the one in Williston would be awesome.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
fracman do u have any contact info for that badlands bird dog? I've got a 1 year old gwp and was thinking about joining that Bismarck NAVHDA chapter but I live in Stanley so that's quite the drive. the one in Williston would be awesome.

Yes I do. But if you show up tonight at the bridge east of Loves truck stop at 7pm there will be people there they have birds forsale and lots of people to help I will pm you my info You won't be able to get a hold of me until after 3pm since I am working nights

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
FYI. If anyone in the Minot area is interested in attending, the Minot Retriever Club meets the third Monday of the month. Depending on weather, the meetings are either at the Retriever Club grounds or Sports on Tap. For more info, send me a message or "like" the club on facebook: Minot Retriever Club

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Arrowdem u am pretty sure there is a NAVHDA chapter in fargo. If you look up the NAVHDA group they have a chapter located on their website...

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
You here about the 2 dogs that went in a club and noticed all the other patrons had no collars?

After a bit one looked at the other with a strange look and said: we must be in a stray bar?!?!?!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75