Ducks

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are back. They came back about a week ago. Mallards, 3 Drakes and 1 Hen. I don't think they are enjoying all the snow. They are very entertaining to watch. Because of all the snow they have taken to setting on the roofs of the townhomes. Last year the wife feed them however she is reluctant because or the bird covid. What are your thoughts? I assume the hen is the same one as last year. She had 9 little ducklings last year. Very fun to watch.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are back. They came back about a week ago. Mallards, 3 Drakes and 1 Hen. I don't think they are enjoying all the snow. They are very entertaining to watch. Because of all the snow they have taken to setting on the roofs of the townhomes. Last year the wife feed them however she is reluctant because or the bird covid. What are your thoughts? I assume the hen is the same one as last year. She had 9 little ducklings last year. Very fun to watch.

If you dont have any chickens and there are not a shit ton of birds in one spot i dont think it would be an issue

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agreed zog,fun to watch our spring migrators arrive,I have a creek out back of my place,mallards,wood ducks,swans showed up as well,hope they stick around.

Can't help to feel sorry for the loan hen mallard,drakes are relentless banging her,sometimes 4 o5 gettin a piece,poor thing

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Took a short road trip this afternoon, seen that the pelicans are back, scoots have even walked up already, lots of hawks, ducks no pintails tho, and got back in town and seen our flock of buzzards are back

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 92
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 60