Dumbest thing you did all summ

IFishND

Well, let's hear it. Dumbest thing you did all summer. Or dumbest you've seen works too.

We forgot the net this spring when fish were going. Another trip recently involved no air conditioning on a 90 degree plus day.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Left my whistle at home and drove 60 miles to train the dog. There are now whistles that never leave the pickup

IFishND

I wasted an hour getting a tire fixed the other day waiting around. It was destroyed by the time I got home. Good times.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just happened today.

Used my pocket knife to cut up leftover chicken breast before reheating. Made about 20 cuts as I was cubing it to mix with rice. Man was I hungry and SO looking forward to eating my lunch.

Licked the knife and got a distinct bitter/soapy/burning flavor and realized I had used my knife to cut open a Tide Pod when stain treating a shirt the night before. Wiped it clean but never rinsed it off.

Needless to say my chicken was squeaky clean but tasted like laundry. Didn't eat much and threw it out.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just happened today.

Used my pocket knife to cut up leftover chicken breast before reheating. Made about 20 cuts as I was cubing it to mix with rice. Man was I hungry and SO looking forward to eating my lunch.

Licked the knife and got a distinct bitter/soapy/burning flavor and realized I had used my knife to cut open a Tide Pod when stain treating a shirt the night before. Wiped it clean but never rinsed it off.

Needless to say my chicken was squeaky clean but tasted like laundry. Didn't eat much and threw it out.
Dude, I thought you were going to say you laid your tongue open without feeling it.....gawd 😵‍💫

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dude, I thought you were going to say you laid your tongue open without feeling it.....gawd 😵‍💫
Well, that definitely could've been another "dumbest thing I did all summer" moment....the thought crossed my mind in the brief moment between licking the knife and tasting laundry

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fraught with exaggeration (EK injuries):

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Please tell me this test is graded on a curve........

No curve needed on this one my man.....media is dividing us like never before. Your comment was SPOT ON. Trust nothing, verify everything.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would help if you both stopped eating farts.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88