Dumbest Thing You've Heard Today

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Out of the paris climate talks we should all eat less meat so there are less cows to produce methane. Just for that i am having steak every day this week.

Hell yes. I'm going to let the truck idle while I clean the headlight lenses with brake cleaner. I will also fart into the atmosphere.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't have that button on my AR? but I do have some "assault" magazines that hold more than 10 rounds...haha

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
a bullet button is something manufacturers did to get around the ridiculous regs in place in the republic of kalifornistan. There you cant have a mag that detaches with the push of a button. So manuf.'s made it so the mag release couldn't simply be pushed with a finger but could be pushed using the tip of a pen, punch, or.... bullet - "bullet button"

I understand they too are now illegal in that god for sakin state

- - - Updated - - -

someone correct me if i am wrong.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
a bullet button is something manufacturers did to get around the ridiculous regs in place in the republic of kalifornistan. There you cant have a mag that detaches with the push of a button. So manuf.'s made it so the mag release couldn't simply be pushed with a finger but could be pushed using the tip of a pen, punch, or.... bullet - "bullet button"

I understand they too are now illegal in that god for sakin state

- - - Updated - - -

someone correct me if i am wrong.

As far as I know, the "bullet button" is still legal in CA.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 50
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 17