DWC Results

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
DWC information for those that are thinking of next year... the start is a single file line... if you are boat 90 you have to be back in at the same time as boat 1... so they get 20 min ish extra time... 91 and 180 the same... and the lady on the pontoon. Is a retard and bitches the whole time about the wakes off your boat... if you are at the end of your flight be prepared for 8 ft waves coming out of the bay because 89 other boats just turned the lake into a blender. It was decided at 7:15 this morning that I will not be attending next year.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
That sounds about how most tourneys are ran nowadays. So get use to it.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
Governor's cup is a shot gun start and the waves on the second day of the cup were smaller than today and it was blowing 30mph... if you want to send everyone in order that's fine but team 1 shouldn't get 20 min more time than anyone else... you could send each team out 1 min apart and then they each get 1 min longer to get back in

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Governor's cup is a shot gun start and the waves on the second day of the cup were smaller than today and it was blowing 30mph... if you want to send everyone in order that's fine but team 1 shouldn't get 20 min more time than anyone else... you could send each team out 1 min apart and then they each get 1 min longer to get back in

If it is a 2 day tournament they typically reverse order on day 2 so #1 goes last and so on. That was not the case?

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
Today is day 1... anyway 19.89 lb is leading 15.something is 2nd and 13.7 is 3rd

The Silver Bye Bye

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
North Dakotas premiere fishing site, yet no results from the tourney and days after gov tourney to get some up. Slackin Volley.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
DWC information for those that are thinking of next year... the start is a single file line... if you are boat 90 you have to be back in at the same time as boat 1... so they get 20 min ish extra time... 91 and 180 the same... and the lady on the pontoon. Is a retard and bitches the whole time about the wakes off your boat... if you are at the end of your flight be prepared for 8 ft waves coming out of the bay because 89 other boats just turned the lake into a blender. It was decided at 7:15 this morning that I will not be attending next year.

I want you to know It was me who gave you negative reputation, so you don't have to wonder.

Plain Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last Sunday I found out that my dad would not be able to fish with me so I made some calls and ended up getting the wife to fish it with me. Her and I have not been in the boat alone for 4 or 5 years because of my 2 little guys. I did practice all week but my fishing progressively got worse as the week went on but Friday we had 10.16 which was somewhere in the mid 20's. Saturday we managed to get the heaviest bag of the day with 15.24. Our total was 25.40 which was good for 4th place.
7-26-15 084.jpg
7-26-15 085.jpg
7-26-15 086.jpg
7-26-15 087.jpg

I hope that works.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Thanks for posting the results. I found 'em last night but they say 2013 at the top so I just wasn't sure.

Congrats on the 4th place finish. Very impressive!

The Silver Bye Bye

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
13 posts and they are all negative, get off your ass and look them up yourself.

I'm not running this premier website d bag. If I was I would have had the results for the tourneys up the last two weeks a little faster instead of coming on here to give others thumbs up, because I know the reputation system is so much more important than anything else on here to guys like u. Thumbs up, dumber than dumb itself.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member

I'm not running this premier website d bag. If I was I would have had the results for the tourneys up the last two weeks a little faster instead of coming on here to give others thumbs up, because I know the reputation system is so much more important than anything else on here to guys like u. Thumbs up, dumber than dumb itself.

you still drunk??

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member

whats the address for your website silver?

- - - Updated - - -

I find it funny that your bitching about V's speed in putting up the results for tourneys. the friggen website for the governors cup doesn't even have the results up on it yet... it's got day 1 but not the final results..... they didn't even post the final results on their fb page until Wednesday...... V had the results posted on here on Tuesday... a day before they were put on the gov cup FB page.....

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always seems like the biggest asshats don't have their location listed. Should be a requirement. Keeps people more civil.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like some butthurt butter is needed.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18